Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
In case you don't know, the EDL disbanded 10 years ago. Yes, most of them are still alive and probably have the same values, but what happened in Southport was nothing to do with them, and they all live in Luton, anyway.
No. I didn't know they had disbanded, and yes, i expect most of the riff raff i saw that day, and have seen kicking off elsewhere via the media, are still going about in the same way. The point is, opportunist jackals on the left like Brendan Cox, Rainer, Basu and the Guardian are very keen to paint anyone to the right of centre as a nazi. They specifically have slandered Farrage and Reform.

In the information vaccum created by the suppression of information about who it was that murdered three children and attempted to murder ten others, speculation thrives. In stead of shutting down all information it would have been better to say more. We now have clarity. The attacker was a migrant from Rwanda, but for the Guardian and its foaming ar the mouth fans, farrage and Reform voters are the problem.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
@ saneagle.

I think you added to your post while i was responding.

I don't know about Southport, or that the rioters were not bussed in. I had seen / heard news outlets saying the opposite, but i am content to take your remarks seriously.

I think just about everyone would condemn rioting mobs.

I only got involved here because i thought Lenny's piece was extremely unfair - which is a laugh because i have no interest in the person who was maligned.

That said, when a party gets nearly 4 million votes, people better start taking the concerns of its voters seriously, which is the exact opposite of what happened in that article.

The alternative, is what we see in American politics these days. Tribes who see one another as the enemy.

Reactions: saneagle

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
my granddad used to say the only good german was a dead one and if a golliwog knocked on the door they would have a shot gun in there face and chased up the path :p

they had a grave yard next door must have been handy ;)

all we can do is give everyone a machine gun from the age of 3 what could possibly go wrong make a fkn fortune on the taxed ammo :p

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Are you using migrant to mean something different to what I think it means ? He was born in Wales and lived his entire life in the UK ?
Ghost1951 said:
In the information vaccum created by the suppression of information about who it was that murdered three children and attempted to murder ten others, speculation thrives. In stead of shutting down all information it would have been better to say more. We now have clarity. The attacker was a migrant from Rwanda.
I mentioned the origin of the attacker (as I thought at the time) because the rioting had been directed at Muslim infrastructure and the speculation was that the attacker was a Muslim with overtones of terrorism, which was not the case at all.

If indeed you are correct that he was born in Wales - then the facts are facts. I can not remember exactly where I heard it said that he was a migrant, but believe that it was said by a guest on the Today Programme. I think the exact phrase was that, 'the attacker was a member of a migrant family from Rwanda.'

This misunderstanding is a perfect illustration of my point and Farrage's point about the suppression of information. I see no sensible reason whatsoever, why police need to shut down all information about arrested offenders as they do - whoever they are. This individual had murdered two children and apparently wounded ten others (he has been charged with multiple attempted murders). Once eye witness rumours escaped to social media, his racial characteristics (presumably mentioned in posts) led to the wrong identification as Muslim, and rumours of terrorism. All of that could have been avoided.

Another nonsense is the way serious offenders under the age of eighteen, murderers and rapists, are afforded anonymity. This fellow's name and identity was only released by the judge because he turns eighteen years old in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
This misunderstanding is a perfect illustration of my point and Farrage's point about the suppression of information.
that's the trouble with Farage. He sees evils only from immigrants.

Reactions: flecc

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
If you spend any time around the working class estates and pubs around Southport, you'll see that it's full of the type of guys that were at that riot.
There was a mixture - out of the ones arrested, three were from Southport, two weren't

This chap, Jordan Davies, was arrested by police at the Vigil for possession of an offensive weapon

GTwoNpNWEAAJ_ap.jpeg

GT4cH-_XoAAg3QU.jpeg

This guy was from Southport

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
As I said before, I would rather hear your views than just quotes from the internet.
It does not surprise me that most acts of terrorism are committed by those who are immigrants or have immigrant families. They are the most affected by conflicts elsewhere like Palestine, Syria, Afghanistan, Kurdistan.

Farage seeks to divide us. He is just poison.

• Agree

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
The most common nationalities after British Nationals in prisons are:

Albanian (14% of the FNO prison population),
Polish (8%),
Romanian (7%),

Albanian criminals swarmed into this country on small boats, aided and abetted by so called Border Force. Albanians who make up a TINY portion of the UK population now account for 12% of our prison population.

No - there is no issue here. Look the other way at once.

UK government data:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The most common nationalities after British Nationals in prisons are:

Albanian (14% of the FNO prison population),
Polish (8%),
Romanian (7%),

Albanian criminals swarmed into this country on small boats, aided and abetted by so called Border Force. Albanians who make up a TINY portion of the UK population now account for 12% of our prison population.

No - there is no issue here. Look the other way at once.
Are we still talking about Farage's 4 million voters?
Most of those prisoners are there not because of terrorism.
They are expected to be deported as soon as they come out of prison.
We used to be able to send them to their countries' jails before brexit.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Classy move there Lenny.

Really says a lot about you.

Reactions: MikelBikel

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Albanian criminals swarmed into this country on small boats, aided and abetted by so called Border Force.
Of course it is illegal to come here without a valid visa by small boats but I expect this kind of statement from those who have something to gain from it (like Farage) but why you? I Border Force has to deal with those who come by boats but they haven't done anything to encourage them. Their use of small boats in itself does not affect their statutory rights to claim asylum.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Antarctic temperatures soar 50 degrees above norm in long-lasting heat wave
This historic warm spell in East Antarctica is an ominous example of the temperature spikes this polar climate could experience more of in a warming world.

Scientist proposes building a “Noah’s Ark” on the Moon

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Nigel Farage has failed to condemn mob violence – and given Keir Starmer an open goal

When the Reform UK leader took to social media to criticise the government over the murder of three girls in Southport –rather than, say, make a speech in the Commons – it showed where his rabble-rousing loyalties lie,