Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
If you knew about the subject, you would not expect to see cavitation damage to the thin cartilege at the outer part of an ear. If you shoot a high or low velocity round, or even an expanding bullet at a cardboar box or paper target, it passes through leaving a very small hole.
I did suggest in my previous posts that you look at time index 9 minutes into the video that Lenny posted. Check the size of the cavitation bubble that the bullet created in its wake. The bubble is clearly visible together with the movement of tissue when the bullet grazed the ear of the model. The video was taken at 100,000fps and slowed down for analysis.
You clearly did not pay any attention to what I wrote and Trump's wound has miraculously healed without leaving any mark so let's just leave it at that.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
What is the point of this obsessional focus on the episode?

Are you asserting some sort of conspiracy, campaign of misinformation, or coverfollowed up?
ever since saneagle exposed how Trump would win the 2020 election in the brexit thread, I started following US politics. Saneagle is or course much more informed about US politics than I am but I have followed US politics for nearly 4 years now, I think I am pretty well informed. I still think Trump will lose despite what the polls and bookies say. There is now a new controversy that Elon Musk waded into the election by retweeting some AI modified video.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
I did suggest in my previous posts that you look at time index 9 minutes into the video that Lenny posted. Check the size of the cavitation bubble that the bullet created in its wake. The bubble is clearly visible together with the movement of tissue when the bullet grazed the ear of the model. The video was taken at 100,000fps and slowed down for analysis.
You clearly did not pay any attention to what I wrote and Trump's wound has miraculously healed without leaving any mark so let's just leave it at that.
Ballistic gel is NOT the same as ear cartilage. It is an elastic gel. NOTHING like the thin, stiff tissue of the ear.

I am not wasting anymore time on this subject. It is completely ridiculous.

Look up the definition of psychosis... Loss of contact with reality.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Rachel Reeves statement in full: watch Chancellor give update on state of public finances

The Labour Party may have just doomed the Tories for a generation

Rachel Reeves has trapped the Conservatives in their failed record. There is only one way they can escape

"Fair play to Rachel Reeves. She may have just spun the Tories into oblivion, while barely breaking a sweat. In her first major address to Parliament, the usually robotic Chancellor gave a masterclass in controlled, iron rage as she rapid-fired through a speech that shot the Tories to pieces."

Reeves and Hunt come to brink of fisticuffs over mysteriously absent £22bn

"The chancellor blames her predecessor for everything, including her reinvention as a Ministering Angel of Death"

Last edited:
Reactions: POLLY and Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Reeves and Hunt come to brink of fisticuffs over mysteriously absent £22bn
I watched that exchange. 22 billions may be a little exaggerated but Hunt doesn't have a leg to stand on that row. The cost of housing asylum seekers is £6.4 billions a year and cost of wage settlement for civil servants and NHS workers is 9 billions. Both were not passed on to the OBR and plenty more of that sort of things. Hunt yet promised more tax cuts before the election.

Reactions: POLLY and flecc

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Where are all the Butterflies?

Wet weather and low temperatures causing havoc for butterflies during Big Butterfly Count.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Amazon forced to recall 400K products that could kill, electrocute people
People may still be using unsafe products that Amazon sold and resold.

Federal regulator says Amazon can be held responsible for faulty goods sold on its marketplace

Reactions: Woosh

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
‘Morally, nobody’s against it’: Brazil’s radical plan to tax global super-rich to tackle climate crisis
A 2% levy would affect about 100 billionaire families, says the country’s climate chief, but the $250bn raised could be transformative

"The world’s richest 1% have added $42tn to their wealth in the past decade, roughly 36 times more than the bottom half of the world’s population did."