Brexit, for once some facts.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
oldtom, please remind me what this thread is about?
You seem to spend your time to represent the AAV blog and rant against social inequalities.
Stay on topic please. Your attempt to link brexit to inequalities and other prejudices are nothing more than your own prejudices.
If you can't stick to logical debate then start another one to talk about what you want to talk about.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG and oldtom, you two have really nothing new to add other than general ranting against the tories and wild speculations without much factual bases.
Can't you see that brexit is not just about the conservative party? Is it too much effort to look beyond the crass that is printed in the Mail and the Express?
You don't understand do you? it isn't just the Tory Party, but the people with the Money that they work for, how hard is that for you to understand?
Try reading a little of the History of this nation of ours and see where we have come from and are heading back to.
Rather than just the narrow confines of your financial interests.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
oldtom, please remind me what this thread is about?
You seem to spend your time to represent the AAV blog and rant against social inequalities.
Stay on topic please. Your attempt to link brexit to inequalities and other prejudices are nothing more than your own prejudices.
If you can't stick to logical debate then start another one to talk about what you want to talk about.
Do try to understand. The purpose of Brexit is very different depending who you are.
The Brexit voter wants to minimise social inequalities.
The Rich want to maximise then to increase profit
UK Politicians of all persuasions want to appear to serve both sets of masters

Guess which faction will come out on top.
I'll give you a starter.
It won't be the Brexit Voters who thought they were voting for change.
Look what they have lost already, and we've hardly got started yet.
You said this
"Your attempt to link brexit to inequalities and other prejudices are nothing more than your own prejudices."

He doesn't need to,as the evidence is all around and in all of the Media not just the right wing rags.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
OG, there are notorious cases like Dyson, JCB, Tate & Lyle and Weatherspoon where you may associate their vote for brexit directly to their financial interest (free trade with countries they do a lot of business with), the link between brexiters and the rich is simply not proven. There are plenty of super rich who voted to remain.
Kudosdave and KTM for example could be classified as rich, did they vote for brexit?

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
OG and Tom hijacked this thread weeks ago, both refuse to see any other opinions as of any value, both insult and put down Brexit supporters and both have motives and inclinations nothing to do with Brexit.
They simply don't understand the real issues around leaving EU.
OG will come bounce this back with his normal witty ; half witted actually; view I ,and all those supporting leave, are idiots,know nothing etc etc etc.
Its exactly the reason those supporting leave have left thread.
Tom and OG think they have changed their minds, actually their joint efforts have only served to reinforce those opinions, they have simply realised they are wasting their time trying to discuss anything with two bigots.
Tillson and Woosh deserve medals size of dustbin lids for tolerating the insults and put downs received without retaliation
. The leavers in this way have demonstrated the better side of human nature. What side have OG and,Tom shown ? Intolerance, prejudice and bigotry.
Well done the pair of you, for doing sterling work towards leaving.

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG and Tom hijacked this thread weeks ago, both refuse to see any other opinions as of any value, both insult and put down Brexit supporters and both have motives and inclinations nothing to do with Brexit.
They simply don't understand the real issues around leaving EU.
OG will come bounce this back with his normal witty ; half witted actually; view I ,and all those supporting leave, are idiots,know nothing etc etc etc.
Its exactly the reason those supporting leave have left thread.
Tom and OG think they have changed their minds, actually their joint efforts have only served to reinforce those opinions, they have simply realised they are wasting their time trying to discuss anything with two bigots.
Tillson and Woosh deserve medals size of dustbin lids for tolerating the insults and put downs received without retaliation
. The leavers in this way have demonstrated the better side of human nature. What side have OG and,Tom shown ? Intolerance, prejudice and bigotry.
Well done the pair of you, for doing sterling work towards leaving.
You really are the strangest person, attributing your own faults to everyone else every time you come on and still never contributing anything positive to the discussion.
What do you know about human nature? your interest starts and stops at looking at what you perceive as a profit line, by your own admission.
And let me remind you, you didn't support leave did you?
It's something you have claimed retrospectively in order to come on and attack people. as quite clearly understanding the plight of others less fortunate than yourself is something you simply cannot do, and don't care about anyway.
The better side of Human nature sees no advantage in putting the population at the mercy of a right wing Government, so what has that to do with Brexit?
Before trying to decide you know what we are thinking, why not try thinking yourself, beyond simply wanting to argue with off topic posts?
The is nothing whateve that is intolerant, prejudices and bigotted about opposing Brexit.
Your attitude however encapsualtes those faults remarkably well.
Leaving is inevitable no matter what any of us do, nevertheless it is not something that should be simply passively accepted, even by someone like yourself who couldn't organise your thoughts sufficiently to vote either way in the referendum.

• Agree
  • :D
Reactions: robdon and Zlatan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG, there are notorious cases like Dyson, JCB, Tate & Lyle and Weatherspoon where you may associate their vote for brexit directly to their financial interest (free trade with countries they do a lot of business with), the link between brexiters and the rich is simply not proven. There are plenty of super rich who voted to remain.
Kudosdave and KTM for example could be classified as rich, did they vote for brexit?
So the link between Brexiters and the rich is not proven? remember what Murdoch said
"If promises are not kept there will be trouble?"
Do you imagine for a moment he meant the promises made to the rank and file Brexit Voter and not the movers and shakers?
He also said he "Doesn't speak to the EU parliament as it doesn't listen to him, but Cameron and co do?"
As to Kudosdave and KTM they had a more sympathetic view of the effect on that part of the population that will suffer.
Are you holding that against them?

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You really are the strangest person, attributing your own faults to everyone else every time you come on and still never contributing anything positive to the discussion.
What do you know about human nature? your interest starts and stops at looking at what you perceive as a profit line, by your own admission.
It's something you have claimed retrospectively in order to come on and attack people. as quite clearly understanding the plight of others less fortunate than yourself is something you simply cannot do, and don't care about anyway.
The better side of Human nature sees no advantage in putting the population at the mercy of a right wing Government, so what has that to do with Brexit?
Before trying to decide you know what we are thinking, why not try thinking yourself, beyond simply wanting to argue with off topic posts?
The is nothing whateve that is intolerant, prejudices and bigotted about opposing Brexit.
Leaving is inevitable no matter what any of us do, nevertheless it is not something that should be simply passively accepted, even by someone like yourself who couldn't organise your thoughts sufficiently to vote either way in the referendum.
Predictable and pathetic.

• Dislike
Reactions: robdon and Croxden

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
So the link between Brexiters and the rich is not proven? remember what Murdoch said
"If promises are not kept there will be trouble?"
Do you imagine for a moment he meant the promises made to the rank and file Brexit Voter and not the movers and shakers?
He also said he "Doesn't speak to the EU parliament as it doesn't listen to him, but Cameron and co do?"
As to Kudosdave and KTM they had a more sympathetic view of the effect on that part of the population that will suffer.
Are you holding that against them?
OG, I am not a militant, never have been and never will be, I leave that stuff to the hard core. I am only interested in facts and logical debates and have always been uneasy talking to people who think they are always right because they have put faith in their assumptions without regular re-examination (I have my fair share of discussion with some JW too). I don't give much attention to world domination conspiracies either. I don't read the Murdoch press, I don't subscribe to Sky TV, what that man says are not facts. Why do you hold him in such fascination? He is one of the 1,800 billionaires, all of them employ thousands of people thus wield considerable power. Why do you single him out?

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: robdon and Zlatan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Why do you single him out?
I didn't "Single him out" he is simply a major player in the group who are behind moving public opinion in the direction they want it to go, or are you denying that?
Or is this Brexit just a show of Public disapproval of the EU that has not been carefully promoted by a group of right wing individuals?
And the years of lies and misleading claims about the EU being evil are actually really the Truth
All pro Brexit propaganda about the the tyrannical EU is merely the "Truth" being repeated in the press, the Government here being blameless for everything that the big bad EU has forced through without their consent?

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and oldtom

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mrs May's close friends and allies, the Zionists committing atrocities in the middle-east, continue to do so with zero condemnation from the British government. Neither do they suffer any criticism from the tory media.

The BBC is a prime example and had that organisation been around a couple of thousand years ago, this is how that infamous event giving rise to a famous story would have been presented:

17917397_436639643357835_2143716933102174413_o.jpg

Tom

• Dislike
Reactions: robdon

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I didn't "Single him out" he is simply a major player in the group who are behind moving public opinion in the direction they want it to go, or are you denying that?
Or is this Brexit just a show of Public disapproval of the EU that has not been carefully promoted by a group of right wing individuals?
And the years of lies and misleading claims about the EU being evil are actually really the Truth
All pro Brexit propaganda about the the tyrannical EU is merely the "Truth" being repeated in the press, the Government here being blameless for everything that the big bad EU has forced through without their consent?
Rupert Murdoch owns the Sun and the Times. The Sun is pro-brexit, the Times is neutral. Murdoch's newspapers are a lot less vociferous than Richard Osmond's Express and Rothmere's Daily Mail.
If you want to single out the 'fascists' then Murdoch is not seen as belonging there.

• Dislike

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Mrs May's close friends and allies, the Zionists committing atrocities in the middle-east, continue to do so with zero condemnation from the British government. Neither do they suffer any criticism from the tory media.

The BBC is a prime example and had that organisation been around a couple of thousand years ago, this is how that infamous event giving rise to a famous story would have been presented:

View attachment 18718

Tom
This post is bordering on lunacy. It has nothing at all to do with Brexit..and pray tell us Tom an alternative to May .
Clegg ? Blair? Milliband? Corbyn...?
Its totally OT aswell as off the wall.
Its another example of hijacking thread to push your own politics. And no doubt OG will support it. Barmy,

• Dislike

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Standard troll operating procedure from the nuisance and true to form - I sincerely admire your patience OG.

Tom

• Agree

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
So Tom brings Fascism, insults, slander and goodness knows how much OT nonesense to thread and I,m the Troll..
Tom
You are just blinded by the left wing propoganda you simply cant see the true picture. You criticize everything, from May to Johnson, from Tories to imaginary fascists but actually offer no alternative..( which would still be OT even if you did)
Yes, we know you are against Brexit, but hate Tories and Blair. You have yet to say anything positive even about an alternative to Brexit or the Tories.
What do you suggest for our next government?

• Disagree

Advertisers