Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

ill just fkn shoot it and eat it +20% tax. :oops:

must be the new free range birds prob ban fire soon and have to eat it raw.

Reactions: MikelBikel

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

it is all make believe cgi and lies the sky is red and the sun is blue if you never go outside then how do you know if that is true or not.

The report noted that more than 291,000 unaccompanied migrant children had not, as of May 2024, received a notice to appear in court. Additionally, more than 32,000 unaccompanied migrant children got a notice to appear but then failed to show up for immigration court hearings. Those figures came from ICE and covered a period from October 2018 to September 2023. During that period there were a total of 448,820 unaccompanied children released by ICE to the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Refugee Resettlement.

But experts say it is a stretch to refer to roughly 300,000 children as “lost” or “missing.”

“This is not a ‘missing kids’ problem; it’s a ‘missing paperwork’ problem,” Jonathan Beier, associate director of research and evaluation for the Acacia Center for Justice’s Unaccompanied Children Program, wrote in an email.

so they lost all the kids and the paper work as well lmfao :D

Last edited:
  • :D

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
FEMA does not have enough money? Who 's fault is that? Illegal migrants are a small proportion of general migration which is probably 4th or 5th in the scale of issues that people have to deal with every day: jobs, living costs, childcare, housing, health, pension, even holidays.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
There is more and more utter nonsense arriving here. Black Rock is a giant tracker fund. It controls nothing except the charges it takes from investors - mostly the pension funds and insurance companies who put their money into its vast fund. Tracker funds buy into all publicly traded companies. Black Rock owns about five percent of Amazon. It is represented right across the FTSE 100 listed companies, and many other Stock markets like the DOW, S&P and others. It does not CONTROL any of those companies and it certainly doesn't control any government.

There are people here who have gone right down the rabbit hole of total delusion. Their abhorrence of respectable fact sourced journalism and science and their love for insane, make believe, distortion, MAGA sources is so bizarre that i can hardly believe sane people are repeating it.

Take the cloud seeding cr ap we saw being defended on here a few days ago....

Large weather systems and hurricanes contain more energy than the human race can generate. Hurricane Katrina involved more power than the entire human power generating capacity and vastly more than the largest nuclear weapons. You'd think some people would know that, but no, they persistently repeat the utter shy the from the likes of MTL, an ignorant blow hard Senator, renowned as a liar, that there are dark forces, controling the weather by flying small aeroplanes into clouds and chucking out a few buckets of aerosolised chemicals. Such assertions are ludicrous.

This is beyond disappointing.

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
The 'truth', can ONLY be arrived at by dispassionately examining the full range of available alternatives, and rigorously fact checking sources. The data so derived, must then be judged and conclusions checked. Absolute avoidance of cherry picking and personal bias is fundamental. Anyone who isn't forming their opinions that way is either mad, pig ignorant, or a bloody fool.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
The 'truth', can ONLY be arrived at by dispassionately examining the full range of available alternatives, and rigorously fact checking sources. The data so derived, must then be judged and conclusions checked. Absolute avoidance of cherry picking and personal bias is fundamental. Anyone who isn't forming their opinions that way is either mad, pig ignorant, or a bloody fool.
One day you'll get it. You're not ready yet.

• Disagree
Reactions: robert44

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
One day you'll get it. You're not ready yet.
I'm sorry that a man that I respect as a generous and well informed e-bike problem solver, has been sucked into a horrible, ugly cult. I hope you will escape the world of distortion and soon be well again.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: flecc and robert44

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I'm genuinely sad that a man that I respect as a generous and well informed e-bike problem solver, has been sucked into a horrible, ugly cult. I hope you will escape the world of distortion and soon be well again.
He probably just winds you up.
Here is something to change the subject

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
MAGA sources is so bizarre that i can hardly believe sane people are repeating it.
those stories are to keep people away from listening to Harris. It's not important that they fail to be fact checked. They only have to attract enough attention for the youtubers to get clicks, paid by google, and the media talking about Trump. The aim of maga is a revolution. They want to roll back the role of the federal government and Trump has track record of doing just that. For them, real democracy must be local. Power must remain with their locally elected representatives. They don't need the DOJ, the FBI, department of education, foreign affairs etc. They'd rather live a Hamish life.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
msm fact checking is as about as reliable as the government propaganda they are told to pump out because it does not meet there agenda.

then 6 months later it becomes true.

everything they excuse trump of doing is what they are doing with lawfair open boarders Sanctuary citys fentanyl flooding in hi power guns and air to air missiles for trump the cia and fbi have tried to kill him twice and failed billions for migrants trillions for a pointless war they can never win but thats not the point its about the money trump never started any war and when he was in power never took over the world either.

every government has been corrupted buy the corporations and has used msm for decades to brain wash everyone to there agenda.

the biggest liar's in the world are the governments and msm you tell the truth u get banned debanked and thrown in prison buy the fb police for a post that some snowflake retard does not like and have a his fit over it.

and then there's the debt 35 trillion backed buy nothing because it is a Ponzi scheme and it will crash and take everything else with it this time.

but that will be trumps fault ;)

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
everything they excuse trump of doing is what they are doing with lawfair open boarders Sanctuary citys fentanyl flooding in
maga doesn't care that these stories are true or not. The fact is Trump did not want wars. Too complicated for him and he has no interest to be defender of any other countries.
However, the USA already can't compete against China, the EU and soon India without a strong federal armed force. If China and Japan sell their holding of Tbills, the USA will go straight into recession. The only way to keep the rest of the world using and buying dollars is a strong army and conflicts. They need the democrats for that.
Trump will set the trend for the USA to become less of a super power.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
and thats why Russia and china are done with the usa and there toilet paper money and there's will be backed buy gold.

you are right tho the usa can not survive unless it is in constant war for profit problem is it never wins any because thats not the point.

if you blow all the cans of beans of the shelf with a machine gun the shelf will have to be replaced as well :D

well i dont live near there blow it up and get rid of it what could possibly go wrong kent could be destroyed buy a massive tidal wave but look how much the corporation's can make rebuilding it never to be owned private again.

:p

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
those stories are to keep people away from listening to Harris. It's not important that they fail to be fact checked. They only have to attract enough attention for the youtubers to get clicks, paid by google, and the media talking about Trump. The aim of maga is a revolution. They want to roll back the role of the federal government and Trump has track record of doing just that. For them, real democracy must be local. Power must remain with their locally elected representatives. They don't need the DOJ, the FBI, department of education, foreign affairs etc. They'd rather live a Hamish life.
Have you ever actually heard Harris say anything. I listen to her a lot, but I can't get any sense out of her. She makes very long convoluted sentences that never tell you anything.

“That’s how– that’s how we came into being, because the people before us understood that one of the greatest expressions for the love of our country, one of the greatest expressions of patriotism is to fight for the ideals of who we are, which includes freedom to make decisions about your own body, freedom to be safe from gun violence, freedom to have access to the ballot box, freedom to be who you are and just be the love, who you love, openly and with pride. Freedom to just be,” she added.

What that whole paragraph is telling you is that she won't allow guns, she supports abortions right up to full term and illegal immigrants will be allowed to vote, but I don't think many people got that message. They hear that she's going to improve their freedom somehow.

Also the media are always editing her interviews and speeches to cut out the embarrassing word salad, like this one:

• :D

SirBikesalot

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 18, 2022
Since we all use electricity to charge our e-bikes, I thought I'd post this here as well:

Something very close to home, FUEL PRICES.

For those of you what dont yet know the new prices from April 1st, I've received mine:

I'm electricity only and my current month bill for this 20th January to 20th February is £196.19 including VAT.

Exactly the same bill after the 1st April increase will be £306.87 including VAT.

That's up 56.41%.

I'm one of the fortunate few who won't be bothered in any way by this, but I'm well aware that these sort of costs will be disastrous for many. I can foresee many elderly and vulnerable people dying of hypothermia next winter if the government doesn't do something far more drastic than their present inadequate relief plans.
Labour wont change a thing death is what there intent is and so this was plan from the start and do you really expect killer starlin to care or labour all of them have it in for all white british This country has never seen a leader who hates it own people so much that he would wish death on the old kill starmer is a disgrace.

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
Oh, but it was meant to do that, hehe. The infallible AI wouldn't have let it simply crash? And it's more "sustainable" if they can fish their project-iles back out of the pristine English channel, haha. Maybe that's why they call it a "Miss-ile" ;)

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
"A Hamish life". Och, aye, the nooh! I did'nae know you were Scottish. Listen to Andy Stewart instead of Jon (not really a) Stewart, hehe :D
(I know you meant 'Amish')

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh