Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
I've been thinking about this. I think we can be fairly sure that the pagers had been modified to include explosive and a detonation device. The detonation device could be remote controlled or on a timer. Personally, I think a timer is more likely. I don't believe the story that they hacked into them and over-loaded the batteries because batteries don't explode like that. There were some stories about guys feeling their pager getting hot, so they managed to throw then before they went off, but that's probably the detonation system.

The question is how they got distributed to the right targets and where they came from. If they just put them in the supply chain, all sorts of innocent people would have been hit, including their own guys. It must be something really stupid, like a truck turned up at Hezbollah HQ with 4000 pagers and a load of walkie-talkies with a story that some benefactor had donated them for the good cause, and they fell for it.
If the detonation was by timer, they would have needed to decide on the date of detonation months ago, before the pagers were shipped and distributed. Since the pagers are a communication device, the obvious thing is to modify the pager processor code to react in the way i outlined a couple of days ago. The fact that most of them blew up in the faces of the individuals also points to that. Signal - alert tone - pause for victim to react and look at pager - detonate. That is what lines up with the vast majority of injuries.

As for supply chain - only Hezbollah have these pagers. The most sophisticated aspect of the black op is that Mossad set up a hidden supply chain, and convinced Hezbolah officials to buy, distribute, and rely on
pager bombs that Mossad could detonate at will. Not only pagers, but walkie talkies too. To do this, they must have infiltrated under cover operators at a high level. Hezbollah is completely penetrated by Mossad spies.

This is likely the greatest piece of secret service spy craft of all time. I bet Iran is also penetrated. Last month a Hamas leader - Ismaiel Haniye, on a visit to Terhan was blown to bits in a government safe house.

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
I am pretty sure they know by now how it was done.
If you can infiltrate the supply chain, you can easily replace a slow burn battery with an explosive one before assembly.
This is not about batteries.

Did you not watch any of the explosions? Military experts reckon 10-20 grams of military grade explosives. Could be Semtex. Small amount. Very violent bang.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
This is not about batteries.

Did you not watch any of the explosions? Military experts reckon 10-20 grams of military grade explosives. Could be Semtex. Small amount. Very violent bang.
The pager weighs 95g on its own, including the battery. Adding 20g of explosive to a 95g would make the device noticeably heavier. Swapping the cell for another with very high discharge current is much easier and does not increase weight.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
As for supply chain - only Hezbollah have these pagers. The most sophisticated aspect of the black op is that Mossad set up a hidden supply chain, and convinced Hezbolah officials to buy, distribute, and rely on
pager bombs that Mossad could detonate at will. Not only pagers, but walkie talkies too.
Apart from the chap at the mobile phone shop where a walkie talkie exploded - hope it wasn't a second hand "Hezbolah" walkie talkie !

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
The pager weighs 95g on its own, including the battery. Adding 20g of explosive to a 95g would make the device noticeably heavier. Swapping the cell for another with very high discharge current is much easier and does not increase weight.
La La land.

You've spent too much time on the battery fire thread. Scroll back to the video of the guy in the food market who got his gonads blown off. The crack of that explosion is typical of high grade plastic explosives. Small amount very violent result. NOTHING like battery going pop.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You can make soft pouch batteries explode.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
"I'm just going outside. I may be some time."