Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
  • :D
Reactions: Woosh and POLLY

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
To those who thought Kamala did well in the debate, this is embarrassing for both you and her. All this was obvious to unbiased watchers. Basically, she was given the questions beforehand. Trump wasn't. ABC were told to keep away from the subjects that would give her trouble. Trump had no restrictions. ABC were only allowed to fact check Trump. The whistleblower says that they made secret recordings that back up the claims:

Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
To those who thought Kamala did well in the debate, this is embarrassing for both you and her. All this was obvious to unbiased watchers. Basically, she was given the questions beforehand. Trump wasn't. ABC were told to keep away from the subjects that would give her trouble. Trump had no restrictions. ABC were only allowed to fact check Trump. The whistleblower says that they made secret recordings that back up the claims:
Both don't answer questions they were asked most if not all the time. Trump appears to have often forgotten what his trainers told him to do. It is not a knockout but Harris won on points.
Before the debate, Harris was on 1 for 1, trump on 10 for 11. After the debate, the odds were reversed. Currently, Harris is on 16 for 19, trump on 11 for 10. No wonder he is scared of Harris.

Reactions: POLLY

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford

The claims of animal eating, which Trump repeated in his debate with Kamala Harris on Tuesday, has been denied by Springfield's police chief and mayor, as well as Ohio Governor Mike DeWine.

Mike Dewine is a Republican.

Is Trump the biggest liar in American politics?
There's new video evidence of cats on a grill in Ohio.

Reactions: Woosh

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Both don't answer questions they were asked most if not all the time. Trump appears to have often forgotten what his trainers told him to do. It is not a knockout but Harris won on points.
Before the debate, Harris was on 1 for 1, trump on 10 for 11. After the debate, the odds were reversed. Currently, Harris is on 16 for 19, trump on 11 for 10. No wonder he is scared of Harris.
Because she knew all the questions, so had plenty of time to practice, and she wasn't fact checked when she told porkies, like the " fine people on both sides" and the "bloodbath", both of which were quotes taken out of context to change the meaning.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Because she knew all the questions, so had plenty of time to practice, and she wasn't fact checked when she told porkies, like the " fine people on both sides" and the "bloodbath", both of which were quotes taken out of context to change the meaning.
I don't recall those words but I am sure you know what you are talking about. I did enjoy trump's porkies though. I suppose truth demands effort, the human brain prefers simple lies.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I don't recall those words but I am sure you know what you are talking about. I did enjoy trump's porkies though. I suppose truth demands effort, the human brain prefers simple lies.
If you read that deposition, you'll see that ABC worked with Kamala against Trump to make him look as bad as possible and her as good as possible. There's nothing to enjoy, when you've been fed a false narrative like that and fallen for it. You'd be better off watching Tom and Jerry, from which you'd believe that cats can fly, be squashed flat and pull themselves back into normal shape. It's very enjoyable too.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Post #4942 that you referenced in post #4943!
That's an affidavit, not a deposition. I assume you know the difference.
The guy said that Harris were given sample questions. I am pretty sure that Trump got given the same to prepare for the debate.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Filipinos are embracing electric three-wheelers faster than officials can regulate them

Unregistered three-wheelers big enough for whole families are a popular antidote to the country's terrible gridlock.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
LLMs Will Always Hallucinate, and We Need to Live With This

Facebook admits to scraping every Australian adult user's public photos and posts to train AI, with no opt-out option

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
LLMs Will Always Hallucinate, and We Need to Live With This
We are still a long way from hitting the limit.
There are also techniques to reduce hallucination. Like our brains, engineers add a 'time to reflect' at the output. That of course increases the compute time a great deal. MS and BLK have just raised 30 billion dollars for AI infrastructure. That's the kind of investment going into AI atm.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
There are also techniques to reduce hallucination.
The best technique is to stay off the LSD, Mescaline and mushrooms. Some of the hallucinations are weird, like you think you can fly or that Kamala is somehow going to be a good president. Avoid beer, coffee, energy drinks, nicotine as well. Just drink lemon tea, and you will see the world clearly for what it is.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Kamala is somehow going to be a good president
I must say Trump impresses me. He's got that ability to bs half of the USA. That's totally remarkable. He would say anything stupid on TV and either they clap or say he's just Trump. Common sense flies straight out of the window. He's claimed yesterday for example that if he wins, price of energy will drop 50% in the first 6 months.
I can understand that those who support him hear only what they like to hear and block their ears to the rest but why the rest (those who don't support Trump) don't stop saying 'he's just Trump'? BTW, he sets the bar so low that it's not difficult for Harris to be a better president.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I must say Trump impresses me. He's got that ability to bs half of the USA. That's totally remarkable. He would say anything stupid on TV and either they clap or say he's just Trump. Common sense flies straight out of the window. He's claimed yesterday for example that if he wins, price of energy will drop 50% in the first 6 months.
I can understand that those who support him hear only what they like to hear and block their ears to the rest but why the rest (those who don't support Trump) don't stop saying 'he's just Trump'? BTW, he sets the bar so low that it's not difficult for Harris to be a better president.
I said to keep off the Mescaline. The hallucinations can be very frightening.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
How to succeed in MrBeast production (leaked PDF)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YaG9xpu-WQKBPUi8yQ4HaDYQLUSa7Y3J/view

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
The story about the exploding pagers is becoming very interesting. It's straight out of a James Bond movie. Basically, the pagers were made with an actual bomb in them that could be remotely triggered. They had a well-known pager maker's branding on them (Gold Appollo AR-924, supposedly made in Taiwan), so everybody trusted them. Apollo are now saying that they didn't make them. Instead they were made by BAC consulting KFC, supposedly in Hungary, who asked Apollo whether they could use their branding. It seems a bit weird that Apollo agreed without looking inside one and testing it to see whether it lived up to their brand quality.

The latest count of people injured in one day so far is around 4,000, with 11 dead and many in a serious condition. I wonder how many totally innocent people got injured? What would have happened if some of those guys were flying in aeroplanes? The explosions were all over Syria, Lebanon and Gaza, so it doesn’t appear that the trigger zone wasn't ring-fenced in any way.

Last edited:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
The story about the exploding pagers is becoming very interesting. It's straight out of a James Bond movie. Basically, the pagers were made with an actual bomb in them that could be remotely triggered. They had a well-known pager maker's branding on them (Gold Appollo AR-924, supposedly made in Taiwan), so everybody trusted them. Apollo are now saying that they didn't make them. Instead they were made by BAC consulting KFC, supposedly in Hungary, who asked Apollo whether they could use their branding. It seems a bit weird that Apollo agreed without looking inside one and testing it to see whether it lived up to their brand quality.

The latest count of people injured in one day so far is around 4,000, with 11 dead and many in a serious condition. I wonder how many totally innocent people got injured? What would have happened if some of those guys were flying in aeroplanes? The explosions were all over Syria, Lebanon and Gaza, so it doesn’t appear that the trigger zone wasn't ring-fenced in any way.
Experts are saying that the explosive was PETN, and it was placed on the Lithium battery. It explodes when it gets hot, so the remote trigger must have shorted the battery, which heated up enough to make the PETN explode.

• Informative
Reactions: flecc