Prices of the electricity we use to charge

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Our Last Chance to Avoid War in the Middle East

"As I write these words, the United States is sending considerable combat power to the Middle East in advance of a retaliatory strike by Iran against Israel. The Israeli government is warning its citizens to prepare bomb shelters and be prepared for major power outages and limited drinking water for an extended period of time. Iran is reportedly in the final stages of preparing an attack."

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Tommy Robinson’s former assistant breaks silence

Last edited:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"One in five furry friends - some 19% - are left feeling anxious when people pass wind, a new study found.

And more than one in 20 (7%) become agitated from the noise made by someone opening the fridge.

Their owner kissing or cuddling another person leaves 12% of pooches and pusses fretting, while nearly two in five (37%) are frightened of the noise of a vacuum cleaner."

• :D
Reactions: MikelBikel

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
One in thirty-six of the Albanians living in Britain are in jail. One in nine hundred of the white British population are in jail.

Maybe the police and the courts are run by wronguns and they spend their time arresting, trying and convicting innocent Albanian gentlemen.....

Or perhaps, just like Sweden and other parts of Europe, lax, impotent border policies have allowed Albanian and othrr criminals to turn up, unopposed, and set up organised crime enterprises.

There is no 'perhaps' about it. That is exactly what has happened, and it is far worse in Sweden. Go and research it. I won't be supplying more data. I have better things to do

The problem with our migration policy hrre is not thst foriegn people settled here. The problem is that we did not properly vet who came. We should only admit highly skilled, educated people. Thst is exactly what would happen if you or i applied to settle in Canada, New Zealand, the US or Australia. Here, anybody who can pay criminals in France, gets to come and be kept at the tax oayer's expense (£6.5Bn a year).
So do you agree you got it wrong when you claimed

Albanians who make up a TINY portion of the UK population now account for 12% of our prison population.
And it is actually 1.7%

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Why do you think he did it? He was said to be a Christian going to church. Why would someone like that research and plan it? If he just suddenly went nuts, surely he would have just started stabbing people around him? My suspicious mind says there's a bit more to the story to make it make sense. I'm going to postulate that he probably had a mentor that put the idea in his head and maybe even did the research for him. Could it have been someone in the church?

Normal 17 year old boys would be interested in football, computer games, fishing, guns, weed or girls - any one or combination thereof.
Just like Abdul Ezidi then. That good and sincere Christian gentleman (according to the naive do gooder priest who supported his claim to remain) also suddenly went nuts, drove 300 miles to Clapham, taking with him some corrosive chemicsls and attacked a woman who had run away to London to esczpe from him, and carried out a horrible unfathomable attack on her and her children.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
UK riots aren’t just about immigration

"In Hartlepool, where there was also serious unrest, it was reported in January 2023 that the number of deaths from drug addiction had increased by more than 50% and the town had more than double the national average opiate and crack cocaine use. In Sunderland, one in three children live in poverty and the city was given £900,000 by the Government to help tackle drug abuse after being designated a hotspot."

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I won't be supplying more data. I have better things to do
That's fine

One in thirty-six of the Albanians living in Britain are in jail. One in nine hundred of the white British population are in jail.
But I'm intrigued how they estimated the number of Albanians living in Britain given that they are said to be amongst the largest number of undocumented migrants into the UK
[edited to add]

FNO prison population = 10,415 * 14% Albanian = 1458

one in thirty-six Albanians in jail, so 36*1458 = 52,000

This estimates it as nearly 3* as many

Also to do a fair comparison, you would need to take into account the demographics - From what I've seen, Albanians live in some of the most deprived areas of the UK - I would be interested what the comparable rate for the British population is that live in those areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Why do you think he did it? He was said to be a Christian going to church. Why would someone like that research and plan it? If he just suddenly went nuts, surely he would have just started stabbing people around him? My suspicious mind says there's a bit more to the story to make it make sense. I'm going to postulate that he probably had a mentor that put the idea in his head and maybe even did the research for him. Could it have been someone in the church?

Normal 17 year old boys would be interested in football, computer games, fishing, guns, weed or girls - any one or combination thereof.
"Why would someone like that research and plan it?"
My suspicious mind says that this is a total fabrication. I'm going to postulate that you are so gullible that you cannot distinguish between truth & fiction as evidenced by all the other conspiracy nonsense you spout. Did you invent these lies or do you have a mentor that put the idea in your head.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Are economic distress, joblessness driving UK riots?

"Low wages and youth unemployment

Years of economic deprivation have led to persistent joblessness in Sunderland and similar cities. As of early 2024, Sunderland’s unemployment rate stands at approximately 7.2%, higher than the national average of around 4.8%. "

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Just like Abdul Ezidi then. That good and sincere Christian gentleman (according to the naive do gooder priest who supported his claim to remain) also suddenly went nuts, drove 300 miles to Clapham, taking with him some corrosive chemicsls and attacked a woman who had run away to London to esczpe from him, and carried out a horrible unfathomable attack on her and her children.
Horrible & unfathomable attacks on women are not crimes unique to immigrants. Native born Britons assault & murder women all the time. Every year Jess Phillips reads out a list of every woman killed in the UK in the last 12 months where the primary suspect or known killer was a man. This year there were over a hundred names on that list.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Horrible & unfathomable attacks on women are not crimes unique to immigrants. Native born Britons assault & murder women all the time. Every year Jess Phillips reads out a list of every woman killed in the UK in the last 12 months where the primary suspect or known killer was a man. This year there were over a hundred names on that list.
Why didn't she read out the names of the 490 men, which seems to be a much bigger problem that needs solving.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
BBC Today Programme interview with 63 year old grandfather, John Hayes - the man who attempted to disarm the Southhall Attacker at the children's dance class last week. Go to 1:36 in the stream to hear his account of coming upon the horrible scene and his attempts to divert and disarm the attacker. He was wounded in the process and chides himself for not being as
'Bruce Willis' as he had hoped he would be. Nevertheless, the fact that more children were not carved up or killed is down to his intervention.

This is well worth hearing whatever your views -

1:36 start

"They are not actually talking about the root cause."
"They need to start addressing the issues."
"I don't condone the violence, but there is an awful lot of unhappy people in this country at the moment that want something to be done and I don't think until they start to address that, that this problem is going to go away."

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I can't believe this a conspiracy, but there are loads of (mostly blue tick) accounts on Twitter (quite often the racists that were banned and Musk reinstated) that have posted tweets that clearly meet the legal threshold for inciting racial hatred (amongst other offences). The police are going to come knocking on Elon's door and harvest all the details. I suspect the prison sentences will be at the upper end of the 7 years allowed. It's like a giant honey trap

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
If you were an honest man - I mean if you had a shred of honesty about you - you would acknowledge that the degree of misogynistic and appalling violence and human rights abuse of women in some so called 'communities' transplanted into our country, is at levels vastly greater than the evildoings of controlling, psychopathic behaviour of men in the UK population as a whole. To seek to cover that up, is no different to the sterling efforts of many left wing ideologues during the period around 2013 when police and social workers were attempting to cover up the systematic child sex grooming gangs in the North of England. Labour MP, Anne Crier (sp) made efforts to make this an open discussion and was ostracised for doing so, as was the female police officer whose name I can not recall. There are people who still actively try to suppress discussion on this subject, with arguments JUST like yours. It doesn't fit with their 'multi-cultural' mantra. I can recall nearly thirty years ago bringing to the notice of authorities the disclosure made to me by a young woman (aged 18) of Pakistani ethnicity that she was being forced to marry a man of 45 that she neither knew nor wanted and coming up against a wall of horror from both social workers and school officials and being warned that it was 'racist' to interfere in family matters such as this.

By the way - I have often wondered why no child sex grooming gangs have yet been prosecuted in London. I refuse to believe that the systematic abuse seen everywhere that there are Pakistani/Afghan groups settled is not also happening in London. I would bet all my assets that it is. It's just that nobody wants to look for it.

• Dislike
Reactions: robert44 and flecc