Prices of the electricity we use to charge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Rod Stewart mocks Donald Trump for ‘turning orange’ after comments about Kamala Harris’s race

Image showed former president alongside a gradient of deepening tan shades

"The tweet Stewart projected on to the screen began: “I didn’t know he was orange until a number of years ago, when he happened to turn orange.”

It continued: “I respect either one, but he obviously doesn’t and now he wants to be known as Orange. All of a sudden he made a turn and became an Orange person. I think someone should look into that.”"

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"14 tests, only 1 of which said it was safe" and they went ahead!(puke) :-(
Olympics Jerk Watch: The U.S. Triathlete Who Said He Was Microdosing E. Coli to Prepare to Swim in the Seine

"Rider recently announced that he has been trying “to increase my E. coli threshold by exposing myself to a bit of E. coli in your day-to-day life. … Just little things throughout the day, like not washing your hands after you go to the bathroom and stuff like this.”"

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
What riot justification stuff?

Where?

Did you mean this?

Remember what started these disgusting scenes of thuggery and violence - the son of Rwandan migrants went on a slaughter-fest at a children's dance class and murdered three little girls and wounded about another ten people. I mean - some might say it wasn't predictable at all was it that such a thing might happen.

www.bbc.co.uk

Rwanda genocide: 100 days of slaughter
In just 100 days in 1994, some 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda by ethnic Hutu extremists - how did the genocide happen?
www.bbc.co.uk
Crap! Your suggestion that somehow the Southport murderer was inevitably going to commit his crimes because of his genes is the most despicable racism. Do you even know that the perpetrators parents were Hutus?

This kid was born in Wales & brought up in the UK. In any case his origin is irrelevant. He must be deeply disturbed to have committed such awful crimes but remember those responsible for mass murder at Dunblane & Hungerford & Plymouth weren't the sons of immigrants.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Crap! Your suggestion that somehow the Southport murderer was inevitably going to commit his crimes because of his genes is the most despicable racism. Do you even know that the perpetrators parents were Hutus?

This kid was born in Wales & brought up in the UK. In any case his origin is irrelevant. He must be deeply disturbed to have committed such awful crimes but remember those responsible for mass murder at Dunblane & Hungerford & Plymouth weren't the sons of immigrants.
The guy was supposed to be autistic. That's a genetic condition. Many criminals and psychopaths are also pre-disposed to criminal activities because of genetics. Most of us would see the guy as either someone pre-disposed to horrific acts because of his genes or someone corrupted by indoctrination from a 3rd party. Nobody is interested in where he came from. The fact that you had to investigate his ethnicity implies racism on your part.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
The guy was supposed to be autistic. That's a genetic condition. Many criminals and psychopaths are also pre-disposed to criminal activities because of genetics. Most of us would see the guy as either someone pre-disposed to horrific acts because of his genes or someone corrupted by indoctrination from a 3rd party. Nobody is interested in where he came from. The fact that you had to investigate his ethnicity implies racism on your part.
The sly insinuation was that because his parents are Rwandan he must be predisposed to acts of violence because of the horrific genocide in Rwanda in 1994. This is the most disgusting racism.

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
20240806_110444.jpg
Will "Two tier" moderate language when tourist money drops?
As that seems to be the only one they understand.
See "two tier pension increase act 2013..". Act specifically for 1 person in UK to avoid tax, guess who!

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
The sly insinuation was that because his parents are Rwandan he must be predisposed to acts of violence because of the horrific genocide in Rwanda in 1994. This is the most disgusting racism.
Guys, like you Robert44 and Flecc see that because you're looking through a lens of racism. Normal people would just see the act for what it was and condemn it and anything that enabled it. It almost sounds like you're defending the guy.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Guys, like you Robert44 and Flecc see that because you're looking through a lens of racism. Normal people would just see the act for what it was and condemn it and anything that enabled it. It almost sounds like you're defending the guy.
I would never defend the terrible acts of violence in Southport but I see these acts were committed by a disturbed individual. His origin is irrelevant. You on the other hand are happy to defend the posting of disgusting racist tropes.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're changing the subject. My intervention was not a comment on the act of the offender. It was a comment on the same overt racism that Nigelbb saw.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Bit more background

We already knew that. He's obviously an angel, Christian through and through, singing in the church every Sunday. Unfortunately, he ate a bad curry on Saturday, so couldn't go to church one Sunday, and in his weakened state and without the protection of the church, he accidentally let the devil in. Under the devil's control, he was helpless and couldn't prevent himself from getting a knife, researching where to find young kids, then going there and stabbing them all. It could happen to any Christian, who's down on their luck. Poor guy! Maybe the courts will understand that and let him off, like they do with many of the rapists. When he has his trial, I'm going to stand outside the court singing hymns to give him strength and prey for his forgiveness. Anyone want to join me?

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
We already knew that. He's obviously an angel, Christian through and through, singing in the church every Sunday. Unfortunately, he ate a bad curry on Saturday, so couldn't go to church one Sunday, and in his weakened state and without the protection of the church, he accidentally let the devil in. Under the devil's control, he was helpless and couldn't prevent himself from getting a knife, researching where to find young kids, then going there and stabbing them all. It could happen to any Christian, who's down on their luck. Poor guy! Maybe the courts will understand that and let him off, like they do with many of the rapists. When he has his trial, I'm going to stand outside the court singing hymns to give him strength and prey for his forgiveness. Anyone want to join me?
It’s a scandal that so few rapists appear in court but if they do over 50% are convicted.

BTW the courts don't "let off" anybody. A jury needs to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Churches decry far-right racist riots in the UK

Riots triggered by fake news on social media

However, fake rumours circulating on social networks after the attack falsely suggested a Muslim migrant was responsible for the stabbing.