Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
If you were an honest man - I mean if you had a shred of honesty about you - you would acknowledge that the degree of misogynistic and appalling violence and human rights abuse of women in some so called 'communities' transplanted into our country, is at levels vastly greater than the evildoings of controlling, psychopathic behaviour of men in the UK population as a whole. To seek to cover that up, is no different to the sterling efforts of many left wing ideologues during the period around 2013 when police and social workers were attempting to cover up the systematic child sex grooming gangs in the North of England. Labour MP, Anne Crier (sp) made efforts to make this an open discussion and was ostracised for doing so, as was the female police officer whose name I can not recall. There are people who still actively try to suppress discussion on this subject, with arguments JUST like yours. It doesn't fit with their 'multi-cultural' mantra. I can recall nearly thirty years ago bringing to the notice of authorities the disclosure made to me by a young woman (aged 18) of Pakistani ethnicity that she was being forced to marry a man of 45 that she neither knew nor wanted and coming up against a wall of horror from both social workers and school officials and being warned that it was 'racist' to interfere in family matters such as this.

By the way - I have often wondered why no child sex grooming gangs have yet been prosecuted in London. I refuse to believe that the systematic abuse seen everywhere that there are Pakistani/Afghan groups settled is not also happening in London. I would bet all my assets that it is. It's just that nobody wants to look for it.
https://x.com/nazirafzal is a very good resource on grooming gangs

edited to add

Last edited:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Streetlights are influencing nature—from how leaves grow to how insects eat
The steady glow from streetlights is changing the texture of tree leaves, making them less appetizing to insects, according to new research from China.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
FarmBot

Own Your Food

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
By the way - I have often wondered why no child sex grooming gangs have yet been prosecuted in London. I refuse to believe that the systematic abuse seen everywhere that there are Pakistani/Afghan groups settled is not also happening in London. I would bet all my assets that it is. It's just that nobody wants to look for it.
London is far better integrated than anywhere else in the country, racism for example has long been near to non existent in everyday life since we've all become minorities, even the white British born are almost down to 40% of the population. Our lives are far less separated ethnically than elsewhere and there really is no comparison with life in London and life in the North. You acknowledged it yourself when you used this phrase:

"systematic child sex grooming gangs in the North of England."

Here it would be difficult to hide such malpractice when we of widely varying ethnicities and cultures spend time in each others homes and leisure time out together, at ease due to our tolerance of each others differences in culture and practice.

And of course there is our dependence on each other, since those who serve and provide for all of us are from every culture on earth, given that all of the 300 main languages on earth are spoken in London. Even in my outer London Borough teaching in schools goes on in 68 of those languages.

So spare me your totally unwarranted assumptions about life here in my native city. London is far more like New York than Bradford or Leeds.

Reactions: Woosh

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
London is far better integrated than anywhere else in the country, racism for example has long been near to non existent in everyday life since we've all become minorities, even the white British born are almost down to 40% of the population. Our lives are far less separated ethnically than elsewhere and there really is no comparison with life in London and life in the North. You acknowledged it yourself when you used this phrase:

Here it would be difficult to hide such malpractice when we of widely varying ethnicities and cultures spend time in each others homes and leisure time out together, at ease due to our tolerance of each others differences in culture and practice.

And of course there is our dependence on each other, since those who serve and provide for all of us are from every culture on earth, given that all of the 300 main languages on earth are spoken in London. Even in my outer London Borough teaching in schools goes on in 68 of those languages.

So spare me your totally unwarranted assumptions about life here in my native city. London is far more like New York than Bradford or Leeds.
I wonder what these people do all day then? Is it a scam.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
I suspect that too many people are like the fellow who replied above and have rose coloured goggles welded around their heads. He seemed to be describing the Garden of Eden....

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
This will be why they haven't seen what is happening out of takeaways and mini cab services. It is everywhere else - why not London?

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024

What is completely hilarious about this set of remarks is that the writer is gleefully celebrating the displacement of the sixty percent of the white British population that were there in his own youth.

It is kind of funny that whereas in places such as Australia, Newzealand, and Canada, that those who replaced indigenous populations now acknowledge the replacement as at least highly regretable, if not a crime, he is so warmly in favour of the ethnic replacement of the original population. He seems to be positively squirming with delight.

• Disagree
Reactions: robert44

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
What is completely hilarious about this set of remarks is that the writer is gleefully celebrating the displacement of the sixty percent of the white British population that were there in his own youth.

It is kind of funny that whereas in places such as Australia, Newzealand, and Canada, that those who replaced indigenous populations now acknowledge the replacement as at least highly regretable, if not a crime, he is so warmly in favour of the ethnic replacement of the original population. He seems to be positively squirming with delight.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006

You are such a fool, comparing past enforced replacement in commonwealth countries with what has happened in London over the centuries and is still happening.

What is happening here is totally different, no displacement or replacement, just the voluntary movement of those born on the planet to where they perceive advantage, movement to and from.

In my family, at the start of the twentieth century my Italian grandparents and my Scottish grandmother both moved to London from their places of birth. Two generations later my brother lived for a while in Africa, and I've lived for while in France. One sister moved to the USA early in life and has lived there ever since. Another sister has lived long term in each of India, West Africa and South America and has finally settled in Bulgaria for her older years.

Where is the crime in that? It's just people exercising their inherent right to live anywhere suitable on the planet of their birth. They've been welcome, as those should be who moved in the opposite direction.

You seem to have the mentality of the criminals who started creating the enclosures eight hundred years ago.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I was looking at this https://www.csacentre.org.uk/app/uploads/2024/02/Trends-in-Offical-Data-2022-23-FINAL.pdf

In particular View attachment 59272

The only ethnic category where there was an over-representation of offences compare to the population mix was White British

Also on the same site

View attachment 59274
That's what he's saying. There seems to be a mismatch between that and what logic says it should be.

When I worked in manufacturing, we often had targets and had to show the status with data. It was always easy to prove that targets were being met by manupilutation of the data collection system, especially, when you're in charge of the data system.

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
Most of the junk on this post has ZERO to do with the original post where is ADMIN

"Since we all use electricity to charge our e-bikes, I thought I'd post this here as well:

Something very close to home, FUEL PRICES.

For those of you what dont yet know the new prices from April 1st, I've received mine:

I'm electricity only and my current month bill for this 20th January to 20th February is £196.19 including VAT.

Exactly the same bill after the 1st April increase will be £306.87 including VAT.

That's up 56.41%.

I'm one of the fortunate few who won't be bothered in any way by this, but I'm well aware that these sort of costs will be disastrous for many. I can foresee many elderly and vulnerable people dying of hypothermia next winter if the government doesn't do something far more drastic than their present inadequate relief plans. "

• Agree
Reactions: robert44

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Some people appear to think that the population didn't have the replacement forced upon them. I don't remember anyone being asked if they wanted the multi-cultural, stabbing paradise, they wax lyrical about.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
We were discussing gender based violence specifically violence against women.
Yes, but men kill a lot fewer women than men, so why are you bothered about that? Surely, you'd get a better return on your concern and potentially save more lives if you concentrated on men killing men?

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
When I worked in manufacturing, we often had targets and had to show the status with data. It was always easy to prove that targets were being met by manupilutation of the data collection system, especially, when you're in charge of the data system.
I think you said the same when I posted that graph showing that, according to the Crime Survey of England and Wales, violent crime had reduced

Reactions: flecc