Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
bullets can nic you with a near miss as seen it on you tube with a Barret 50cal rifle being shot inside a house like laser tag.

the fbi/ cia need bigger rounds to hit a target.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
You can see in slomo the size of the cavitation bubble if a real bullet hits the edge of Trump's ear at around 9 minutes mark on the video. I don't know how or what cut trump's ear but it can't be big, it can't be supersonic and is unlikely a bullet. There's a lot of clues if you want to look into cavitation.
Maybe you need to watch that video again that you refer to and listen to what the presenter is saying. The whole video is totally against the conspiracy rubbish you have been quoting.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"In the video ... you see Grayson and his partner in Massey's house, where they're asking her to provide her ID -- and eventually, they tell her to get a boiling pot of water off the stove."

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
⁰⁰
Maybe you need to watch that video again that you refer to and listen to what the presenter is saying. The whole video is totally against the conspiracy rubbish you have been quoting.
I did listen to what they are saying. I did not quote any particular source other than what the FBI chief said in congress committee hearing. The guys who made the video know a lot about guns, I know a fair bit about physics. I am consistent throughout this thread. Trump wasn't hit by a bullet. My inference is not based on any conspiracy, they are simple deductions from physics standpoint and what we know as facts.

Let me explain:

In physics, any object traversing air at high speed creates a hydraulic pressure wave along its path. If the speed is hypersonic like in this case, the wake of the pressure wave will cavitate behind the bullet which you can hear.
The energy of cavitation tears the flesh and makes the damage. His ear wasn't torn, so the small wound wasn't caused by cavitation, the travelling hydraulic shockwave wasn't hypersonic, therefore he wasn't hit by a bullet. That was my conclusion more or less immediately on the day he was shot. I didn't watch YT videos about this until the next day.

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: POLLY

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
either way no matter who gets in the usa is finished with a 35 trillion debt and will have to default it like we did after ww1 and we are not far behind.

a debt based money system is a ponzi scheme and if you go back to the civil war is why the usa left uk control because even back then could see it was a scam.

no ones life matters only money and control and if you dont do as ur told you get carpet bombed for profit :cool:

richtea99

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 8, 2020
Is this just a dummy thread to try and capture all the crap that would otherwise pollute the rest of the forum?

Asking for a friend.
[Who thinks it's a wonderful idea.]

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Yup, living proof, Lenny.
Thanks for confirming.
Assisted dying bill introduced in Parliament

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MikelBikel

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"The Prince of Wales has ordered a major review of renewable energy on his 130,000-acre Duchy of Cornwall estate, which is expected to change the face of his hereditary property empire stretching across 20 counties in England.

William, 42, is looking at introducing large-scale solar panel farms, geothermal energy extracted from beneath the Earth’s surface, and biomass from decaying organic matter alongside onshore wind turbines to increase renewable energy output and help the duchy reach net zero carbon emissions by 2032."

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
What type of car is most likely to catch fire?

The number of cars likely to catch fire per 100,000 sales by type (Statistics for 2021):

BEVICEHybrid

In 2021 there were just under 400,000 battery cars on the road in the UK plus 350,000 plug-in hybrids out of a total of 33 million cars in total.

Chances of your battery car catching fire 25/400,000 or 1 in 16,000
Chances of your petrol/diesel car catching fire 1529/in 33,000,000 or 1 in 21,582
Chances of your plug-in hybrid car catching fire 3474/350,000 or 1 in 100

It looks like battery cars are worse than internal combustion for catching fire but if you have a hybrid then chances of fire are 160 times which would support the argument that the Luton car park fire was a Range Rover hybrid.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Is this just a dummy thread to try and capture all the crap that would otherwise pollute the rest of the forum?

Asking for a friend.
[Who thinks it's a wonderful idea.]
Are you old enough to remember 'fly paper'?

That's what this thread is maybe, or that is what it has become.

richtea99

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 8, 2020
Chances of your plug-in hybrid car catching fire 3474/350,000 or 1 in 100
Some real world observations here: you would notice 1 in 100 cars burning at some point in your travels.

From thinking back over say 10 years, I've probably seen one or two tops.

I am pretty sure this figure is incorrect.

[EDIT:
> The number of cars likely to catch fire per 100,000 sales by type (Statistics for 2021):

So the 3474 is per 100,000 or 3 in 100. Even more unlikely.

Carry on Lenny. Oh, you have.

Last edited: