My Cargo bike build.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The zip file contains the sttooset file.
Are you looking within this zip file?

TSDZ2-Smart-EBike-1-20.1C.2.zip

The files and folders we want are within that zip file.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
:p

Reactions: guerney

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
DSCF1366.JPG

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
DSCF1367.JPG

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Great! Now highlight all of those files in the right panel, and right-click copy, then go back to the folder we were in, right click on an empty space within that folder, and right-click paste.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Then start the configurator.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I'd said I was going to meet to collect the trailer in "a couple of days", in an earlier post, because I didn't want my ninja enemies to intercept me at Leamington Station :eek: I actually collected the Carry Freedom from the ebay seller today - he said to meet in front of the ticket barrier at Leamington Station... and there he was, a retired financial services guy in a suit. Perfectly respectable attire for a fence for selling stolen goods, I thought. Turns out he grows Crown Prince pumpkins too! He was very happy and relieved that his offer for a house in Leeds had been accepted that very morning, went on and on about the massive new garden in Leeds, and his plans of planting fruit trees. Then he tried to sell me his touring bike, because he'd bought a brand new titanium framed one. Then he reminisced about his many cycling holidays all over Scotland and it's islands, and his experiences there. Eventually, he said he had to go, and how nice it was to chat and started to walk off. I pointed out that he should have asked me for the ebay "Item collected" code, or I could have simply taken away the trailer and later demanded a refund, claiming that the goods were not received. He genuinely had no idea what I was talking about! :oops: So we loaded up his ebay app and scanned the code, and he is now ready to sell his pro level touring bike to someone else on ebay. Packs away very neat and light. He'd hardly used it - tread is still good, bearings sounded fine. No rubber caps though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bikes4two

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
After you've pasted those files, could you upload a photo of this folder again?

C:\TSDZ2-Smart-EBike-1-20.1C.2\

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
It's brilliant that JRE is installed, and that the SDCC is in the right folder. Also the PATH looks cool. We just need this final bit done ie those files moved or copied, and it should be good to go. I think.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Not sure which you mean, I don't have that file ending C2\.
We are not there yet.

The Cmd box, still has error.
DSCF1368.JPG

The copy & pasted folder.
DSCF1369.JPG

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Not sure which you mean, I don't have that file ending C2\.
We are not there yet.

The Cmd box, still has error.
View attachment 47013

The copy & pasted folder.
View attachment 47014

Is the compile_and_flash.bat file in the subfolder?

src\controller\

If so, could you open it up in Notepad++ and check the the path is correct?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I'm looking at your photo and wondering if you have a space between

:

and

\

in the path. Could you check if there is a space between those two characters in the path? If so, delete the space. Those two characters should be together.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Sorry Nealh, I've just edited to correct the post above.

If the path is right, we can try the command line - yet Bikes4Two said he just double-clicked the configurator. Something has gone awry somehere. I don't know why this isn't working. I can't try this myself in Windows 10 in a couple of days, and will upload a video of it when I do and if it works. I'll use the version of the firmware you're using.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
In the PATH in #2, the spelling for usr is correct and not user ?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I think we should launch the configurator if you're game, because when I launched the configurator from the comand line. it worked.

So we need to open a command box - at 30 seconds in this video, use the "Command prompt admin" option, as she shows:

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
In the PATH in #2, the spelling for usr is correct and not user ?
That line is ok. We need to try launching thee configurator from the command line. Open the command prompt as admin, then we need to type in some commands.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Once the command prompt is open, type:

cd C:\TSDZ2-Smart-EBike-1-20.1C.2\src\controller\

and press enter

You should then see that you're in that folder, in the command prompt

Then type:

java -jar "JavaConfigurator.jar"

Then press enter

Alternatively, you can right-copy the lines above in bold, one at a time, and right click paste into the command box.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
If we get the same error again, something has gone awry during some part of this process.

Related Articles

Advertisers