Brexit, for once some facts.

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
Again, your statement makes no sense.

I am content in my belief that you are a liar and that you are a trouble maker. Both of these facts can be supported with evidence. You are unable to support anything with evidence because you lie.

Seek medical attention without delay.
these repetitive bouts of uncontrolled insulting is revealing. and I'm sure significant in that sense. but as transparent attempts to change the subject, also repetitive and boring.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Good enough to get published by the Torygraph... Heck Farage is predicting a Revolution so can we expect him to depose the Queen and declaring himself as President of a new UK republic as surely it would rank in any poll as being highly unlikely...
That must be the understatement of the year! the man is worse than an idiot, he is delusional.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
these repetitive bouts of uncontrolled insulting is revealing. and I'm sure significant in that sense. but as transparent attempts to change the subject, also repetitive and boring.
I'm sorry that you take the fact that you lie as an insult. It is an inescapable fact that you lie. To pretend otherwise would, in itself, be a lie.

I have asked you to substantiate some of the claims which you have made against me and you are unable to do so. You are unable to do so because those statements are lies created by a liar, you.

Unlike you, I am able to back up the statement that I made about you, being a liar, with evidence and fact.

Seriously derf, you are either unwell and don't realise that you are a pathological liar, or you don't care and carry on regardless.

Last edited:

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
That must be the understatement of the year! the man is worse than an idiot, he is delusional.
I don't think a revolution is imminent, but change is being carried on the breeze.

BREXIT, Donald Trump, France & Le Penne (is that correct), Austria, Holland, Germany. A change is coming.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I don't think a revolution is imminent, but change is being carried on the breeze.

BREXIT, Donald Trump, France & Le Penne (is that correct), Austria, Holland, Germany. A change is coming.
Marie Le Pen.

Le Pen is possible but unlikely, but the others are overreading their situations.

Much depends on whether Le Pen does get elected. If she does, that's probably the EU torn apart. Some knowledgeable commentators believe her election would mean the complete end of the EU, but I think the northern nations in particular would salvage it at least in part, possibly jettisoning the weak Mediterranean countries. Ironically that could make it much more successful.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Can we afford Brexit?
It seems that the public finances are still in a mess and they are saying that the £59 billion cost may be light.
Tony Blair is 'STOP BREXIT',I would have preferred a different ally.
What surprised me at a recent show and in phone conversations since, is that all of my customers seem to accept the Brexit price rises without much protest,whether they were a Leaver or Remainer.
KudosDave

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
In case no-one noticed, the fascist-supporting rag owned by Viscount Rothermere failed to headline the judicial conclusion to the trial of the lunatic nazi and Brexidiot, Thomas Mair.

Such a brutal murder is of nothing in the eyes of the Rothermere family and their connections in the tory party it seems - hardly worth reporting!

AAV noticed though.

15171139_1370700329636543_5229396258843056994_n.png

Tom

Reactions: oldgroaner and derf

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
Can we afford Brexit?
It seems that the public finances are still in a mess and they are saying that the £59 billion cost may be light.
Tony Blair is 'STOP BREXIT',I would have preferred a different ally.
What surprised me at a recent show and in phone conversations since, is that all of my customers seem to accept the Brexit price rises without much protest,whether they were a Leaver or Remainer.
KudosDave
but I suspect the real price rises are ahead. remainers don't have much choice - or, happily, culpability or guilt to struggle with. come next year and the real price rises and I expect manic levels of denial as the brexit morons become more vociferous in their attempts to rationalise to their very limited little consciousness's what they did.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I've reduced the amount of time I spend on here as I see little point in continuing to post. This thread simply consists of hard left supporters desperately trying to reassure themselves that someone will overturn the democratic referendum for them. One which was backed up by a government pledge to carry out the will of the people. It's a rather pathetic spectacle.

Like opinion polls, the economic forecasts for post BREXIT Britain are comical in their inaccuracy. They are a joke. But all of this is not nearly as funny as the remain supporters imagining that they occupy a kind of intellectually superior or culturally superior territory. Making ghastly sneers about leave supporters frequenting pubs etc and being poorly educated. It's no secret that I am a BREXIT supporter, yet I would confidently predict that my academic achievements would exceed most, if not all, other contributors to this thread. And so would those of a selection of my colleagues who also support BREXIT. Perhaps the remain supporters lack the intellectual capacity and human empathy to realise that the sneering could actually boost BREXIT support?

May must stop putting personal pride before the interests of the country and get Nigel Farage to the heart of government. The man clearly has a good relationship with Donald Trump and that is a solid foundation for deals and trade. Unlike the present ambassador Sir Whathisname, who Trump clearly has no time for. Obama has gone down the toilet, flushed away. May needs to realise that a new man is in charge now.

Nigel Farage is also a popular figure with the Chinese which adds to the case for him being a trade ambassador. He should be appointed to the Lords and brought into government without delay. Farage is immensely popular both here and abroad, but the fake lefts are in denial.

I was very pleased to see Jacob Rees-Mogg attended Nigel's celebration. I have great admiration for Rees-Mogg, he is an eloquent induvidual who possesses an ability to swat left wing lunacy in an instant. He speaks well reasoned common sense and has a keen sense of humour. A true gentleman and with Nigel, could assemble a good team of people.

I think people on here need to get used to the idea that BREXIT is going to happen. It may get delayed and attempts will be made to water it down, but ultimately it will happen. In some ways, delay, squirming and pretence by the government is a good thing as it will ensure that the right people are elected at the next general election. Then BREXIT will happen properly and with people who believe in it at the helm, we will maximise all of the opportunities which BREXIT presents.

As for the 5th of December? I think people would be wise to stay away. Simply let it play out, let them sow the wind and reap the whirl wind at the next election.
Tillson....a lone Leave voice amongst the Remainers,well done.
I am no left winger,I have never voted Labour or Liberal in my life. People such as Rees Mogg,Redwood and Farage are dinosaurs,they were born in the wrong era,should have been based in Greenwich alongside Nelson,gone are the days when diplomacy was sorted by sending in a gunboat and the marines.
I never realised that Farage was friendly with the Chinese?
Farage's speech last night on the staircase was reminiscent of the last desperate gasps of a dying dictator,he will soon be unemployed and left to third rate after dinner speeches in gun toting right wing American rust belt townships,trading as Trump's mate.
Tillson....what are the opportunities that Brexit presents?
I went through a phase that I also thought that Brexit was inevitable but the JAM's ,who were Leaver voters with short term optimism,are quickly realising that Brexit is not going to do anything for them and Hammonds budget statement confirmed that. The institute for fiscal studies have just stated that Brexit will,for the average family,keep their living standards down for a decade. It was the JAMs who were the most conned by Gove and Boris,they will soon let their MPs know how unhappy they are,MPs will thence gain confidence to vote against Brexit.
Brexit is losing its momentum,May has realised that the longer she delays the more likely that she won't have to trigger Article 50,notice how she takes every opportunity to delay.
There was a lady on question time who said that in history Brexit will be considered an experiment that resulted in minor changes to the trading relationship between the UK and the EU,not really of any consequence,in other words if it happens it will be so soft as to be no change.
Hammond killed off Hard Brexit yesterday.
KudosDave

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Polly Toynbee has just written an excellent article re the position of Hammond and May re Brexit,how long before they decide to put the country before 58 die hard Brexiters.
Some fun comments....
If Fox,Boris and Davis had one less IQ between them,they would be plants.
If Brexit was a person it would be sent for counselling.
KudosDave

Reactions: derf

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I'll concede that one. You are correct and I was wrong. There should have been a comma as you suggest.
But we new what you meant.

• Agree
Reactions: derf

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
In case no-one noticed, the fascist-supporting rag owned by Viscount Rothermere failed to headline the judicial conclusion to the trial of the lunatic nazi and Brexidiot, Thomas Mair.

Such a brutal murder is of nothing in the eyes of the Rothermere family and their connections in the tory party it seems - hardly worth reporting!

AAV noticed though.

View attachment 16517

Tom
The murder of Jo Cox was carried out by a racist scum bag with perverted political views.

Her family, in particular her husband, has acted with great dignity and has demonstrated enviable courage. I think you would be well advised to follow his fine example and to refrain from any further attempts at making political capital from this tragic event.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: oldtom and flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The murder of Jo Cox was carried out by a racist scum bag with perverted political views.

Her family, in particular her husband, has acted with great dignity and has demonstrated enviable courage. I think you would be well advised to follow his fine example and to refrain from any further attempts to make political capital from this tragic event.
Tell you what lets make a bargain, I wont mention it of you don't try to put your spin on it as you just did, and use it to attack someone, or are you unaware of doing so?
You managed to be Patronising and Partisan at the same time.
It was a pretty obvious attempt at getting in a "dig" at old Tom, and you can do better.
The attempt at claiming the "High Ground" on this matter failed badly.it sounded hollow. Reporting the trial was played down by the Rothermere Faction without a shadow of a doubt. Page 30? Why bother?
Just covering all the bases to pretend impartiality.
Hide the news in the back pages when it doesn't fit the current propaganda agenda.
Guilty as Charged M'lud.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
The press is such a tart.
If you googled 'Brexit' a week ago,you got 'we won,you lost' get on with it.
But since yesterday the press is now full of doom and gloom and anti Brexit,even Murdochs papers seem to be indifferent.
KudosDave

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
There was a lady on question time who said that in history Brexit will be considered an experiment that resulted in minor changes to the trading relationship between the UK and the EU,not really of any consequence,in other words if it happens it will be so soft as to be no change.
That's exactly what I believe will ultimately happen.

If so, the sum total of our achievement will be to have lost the rebate we've been enjoying for two decades.

• Informative
Reactions: tillson

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
The press is such a tart.
If you googled 'Brexit' a week ago,you got 'we won,you lost' get on with it.
But since yesterday the press is now full of doom and gloom and anti Brexit,even Murdochs papers seem to be indifferent.
KudosDave
thanks to Hammond. you've got to hand it to him, in his nice understated way he told brexiters were comprehensively screwed. he used to be a second hand car salesmen. by the time a car dealer tells you a car he's trying to sell you "is not good" you're in very, very deep doggy do territory.

Advertisers