Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Here is the measure of Farage's integrity.
"In that meeting at Trump Tower in New York, Mr Trump reportedly urged Mr Farage and a handful of fellow Brexiteers to oppose the building of an offshore wind farm that could spoil the coastal view from Turnberry, his Scottish golf course. He lost a legal battle to block its construction last year."

Working against the country he is supposed to want to represent in the interest of an American millionaire.
What a squalid individual

• Agree
Reactions: derf

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
make that "farage's brown shirt" not "shirts" marching on parliament..
derf, you are both the purveyor of lies and a clown. A lying clown. You are completely unable to substantiate any allegation that you make.

Thankfully the clown element of your character negates any damage that the lies may cause.

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
derf, you are both the purveyor of lies and a clown. A lying clown. You are completely unable to substantiate any allegation that you make.

Thankfully the clown element of your character negates any damage that the lies may cause.
that's quite funny (i mean it, specially the "purveyor of lies and a clown" bit, I would bet a very cheap half bottle of Chablis you acquired that turn of phrase from an Oxbridge education). it would make a great slogan for a banner as you march on parliament (perhaps replacing "derf" with "thereza"?)

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
In my working experience the ones who came with most qualifications were usually the least competent.

They were good a passing exams, useless in the real world, they never lasted but could undo a lot of good work in their short time.
Very true, that was my experience too, but they nevertheless did know when they were backing a loser, and were capable of exercising caution, which the demographic clearly displays.
Possibly they were aware if their own shortcomings, after all they form the major part of Management in this country, which is no recommendation, and they know the risks of personally being made responsible for trying to make Brexit work are simply too high.
They probably didn't fancy their chances of making a go of it.
I can't really argue with that, can you?

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
In my working experience the ones who came with most qualifications were usually the least competent.

They were good a passing exams, useless in the real world, they never lasted but could undo a lot of good work in their short time.
it's tricky, tertiary education, like work, is an experience that shapes people - how it shapes them has much to do with their ability to change, learn, become more open, better informed, see over the parapet. in my life on balance I'd agree that work after education has shaped and taught me more. but I couldn't have experienced that without the education before. it's a bit like a seed and tree relationship.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
that's quite funny (i mean it, specially the "purveyor of lies and a clown" bit, I would bet a very cheap half bottle of Chablis you acquired that turn of phrase from an Oxbridge education). it would make a great slogan for a banner as you march on parliament (perhaps replacing "derf" with "thereza"?)
Actually to be correct he should have said "purveyor of lies and ALSO a clown"
otherwise the phrase indicates that you sell lying clowns.
If this is true, may I ask if you stock "Action Nigel Farage" figures, complete with realistic rants chip how much they will cost and will they be delivered before Christmas?
Put me down for half a dozen, I have a list of people I want to send one to.:mad:
PS: Can I pay in Euros?
PPs: Any chance of one specially gift wrapped for tillson?

• :D
Reactions: Croxden and derf

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
derf, just substantiate one accusation that you have made. Just one.

You can't of course because you were born a liar.

There is nothing else to be said.

Last edited:

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
If this is true, may I ask if you stock "Action Nigel Farage" figures, complete with realistic rants chip how much they will cost and will they be delivered before Christmas?
Put me down for half a dozen, I have a list of people I want to send one to.:mad:
this is me becoming hysterical, but tilson did say I was "a purveyor of lies and A clown", so citizens I have one nudging nationalist nigel to go. would make a great ambassadorial shoe in.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
this is me becoming hysterical, but tilson did say I was "a purveyor of lies and A clown", so citizens I have one nudging nationalist nigel to go. would make a great ambassadorial shoe in.
More of a "Something the shoe stepped in" surely?

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
I think the "both" qualifies it as two separate entities. Derf is a clown. Derf is a liar.

If I had said derf is the purveyor of lies and a clown, which I didn't, your thoughts may have been credible. Sadly, you are wrong on this occasion.

I see derf is all over this, loyally following your lead like a starving dog gobbling up another dog's warm vomit.

Last edited:

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
I think the "both" qualifies it as two separate entities. Derf is a clown. Derf is a liar.

If I had said derf is the purveyor of lies and a clown, which I didn't, your thoughts may have been credible.

I see derf is all over this, loyally following your lead like a rabid dog gobbling up another dog's warm vomit.
now that's a much more bannerable slogan for that march on parliament. are you familiar with the term lexical leaking? you know like Falstaff in henry 4 part 2? being Oxbridge educated I felt sure you would be. google it if you're not. its about the way the metaphors, figurative language people use say much about their inner worlds. why is it that dogs, vomit and excrement feature so prominently in your metaphors?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

If I had said derf is the purveyor of lies and a clown, which I didn't, your thoughts may have been credible.

I see derf is all over this, loyally following your lead like a rabid dog gobbling up another dog's warm vomit.
Sorry tillson old chap you actually wrote this
"derf, you are both the purveyor of lies and a clown. A lying clown. You are completely unable to substantiate any allegation that you make. "

But you omitted to separate the single statement into two with the requisite comma,
permit me to do so for you

derf, you are both the purveyor of lies, and a clown. A lying clown. You are completely unable to substantiate any allegation that you make.

Come on tillson that was a "fair cop" and why are you so uptight these days?
Still unable to form a coherent defence of Brexit?
You can do better than this, England Expects and all that!

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Sorry tillson old chap you actually wrote this
"derf, you are both the purveyor of lies and a clown. A lying clown. You are completely unable to substantiate any allegation that you make. "

But you omitted to separate the single statement into two with the requisite comma,
permit me to do so for you

derf, you are both the purveyor of lies, and a clown. A lying clown. You are completely unable to substantiate any allegation that you make.

Come on tillson that was a "fair cop" and why are you so uptight these days?
Still unable to form a coherent defence of Brexit?
You can do better than this, England Expects and all that!
I'll concede that one. You are correct and I was wrong. There should have been a comma as you suggest.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
now that's a much more bannerable slogan for that march on parliament. are you familiar with the term lexical leaking? you know like Falstaff in henry 4 part 2? being Oxbridge educated I felt sure you would be. google it if you're not. its about the way the metaphors, figurative language people use say much about their inner worlds. why is it that dogs, vomit and excrement feature so prominently in your metaphors?
derf, where have I said that I'm Oxbridge educated?

Stop telling lies. Are you are able to stop yourself. I think you may be ill.

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
derf, where have I said that I'm Oxbridge educated?

Stop telling lies. Are you are able to stop yourself. I think you may be ill.
ah but that's not answering the question is it? my educated guess is that you're trying to purge yourself. you know, the way the body purges itself through vomiting, excrement. it's not a complete tangent - brexit has much to do with trying to expel the hate, anger inside as well. blaming immigrants for ones own greed, dishonesty is an attempt to disown it, expel it, put it on someone else. that's problematic. it can become a self fulfilling prophecy. one can create the blighted reality one imagined.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
ah but that's not answering the question is it? my educated guess is that you're trying to purge yourself. you know, the way the body purges itself through vomiting, excrement. it's not a complete tangent - brexit has much to do with trying to expel the hate, anger inside as well. blaming immigrants for ones own greed, dishonesty is an attempt to disown it, expel it, put it on someone else. that's problematic. it can become a self fulfilling prophecy. one can create the blighted reality one imagined.
derf, what on earth are you talking about? The question was, where have I said that I am Oxbridge educated?

You are a serial liar and I believe that you are unable to stop yourself. I can evidence this statement with several examples. Go and see your doctor and ask for help.

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
derf, what on earth are you talking about? The question was, where have I said that I am Oxbridge educated?

You are a serial liar and I believe that you are unable to stop yourself. I can evidence this statement with several examples. Go and see your doctor and ask for help.
nope, that doesn't cut it either. try again.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
nope, that doesn't cut it either. try again.
Again, your statement makes no sense.

I am content in my belief that you are a liar and that you are a trouble maker. Both of these facts can be supported with evidence. You are unable to support anything with evidence because you lie.

Seek medical attention without delay.

Advertisers