Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're worried somebody will hack your wifi? Wow. That's pretty paranoid!
Not worried, but as I can hard wire and that has some speed and reliability advantages as well as impregnable security, there's no point in not using it.

WiFi can be hacked of course and in closely proximity flats that is more easy, if unlikely.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
"The MPC member said the UK was underperforming due to Brexit uncertainty and that the economy had lost two per cent of GDP relative to a scenario in which Britain did not choose to leave the EU. It equated to £40bn a year or £800m a week, he said "

Well. He said did he? An economist at the B of E said it. It must be true.

You're a fool OG. A gullible fool.
So would you say we're reaping the benefits of Brexit process and doing significantly better since 2016 - would help your counter argument if you have a supporting source/s rather than just lashing out.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Not worried, but as I can hard wire and that has some speed and reliability advantages as well as impregnable security, there's no point in not using it.

WiFi can be hacked of course and in closely proximity flats that is more easy, if unlikely.
I agree regarding hardwiring devices. There are definite speed and reliability advantages. I ran Ethernet cables into every room in my house when I renovated it, even the downstairs washroom/ toilet has two ports as does my garage and garden outbuildings.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
I bet you have bayonet fittings.

Two chances of that, a dog's and none.

That's ok

You strike me as an old person. Like my mum and dad. Folks that lock every window every night. And check it.

It's OK.

I literally bare you zero anomosty

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
That's ok

You strike me as an old person. Like my mum and dad. Folks that lock every window every night. And check it.

It's OK.

I would much prefer that you didn't bare anything and certainly not your anomosty, whatever that may be.

Despite the nonsense you come out with, I bear you no animosity.

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
That's ok

It's OK.

Crumbs, dude, i literally thought you were paid to make US look silly?
In brexit related news, what would we do without arlene foster (and the dup doing what they do and refusing)? If nothing else i think its all become about the law of unintended consequences

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Crumbs, dude, i literally thought you were paid to make US look silly?
In brexit related news, what would we do without arlene foster (and the dup doing what they do and refusing)? If nothing else i think its all become about the law of unintended consequences
If he is paid to make us look silly, he's taking the money under false pretenses!

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The laxative worked
In the Telegraph
"Boris Johnson: Why I will back Theresa May's Brexit deal "

This is your Captain speaking,

We have encountered engine failure in both engines , if you look out of the Port windows you will see the co pilot and my self descending on parachutes to get help.

What a Hero! and to think this man conned over 17 Million people!

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Quite fantastic , let's just pack this farce in eh?

MPs will be given another chance to vote for the Prime Minister’s deal on Friday, the day the UK was originally meant to leave the EU by.

And can it be backdated too?
Yesterday Parliament voted to decide what it wanted
It discovered it didn't actually know what it wanted.

Time they asked the people what they want!

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
That's ok

It's OK.

Bare? Or would that be beer? Or maybe bear? A malapropism and a spelling mistake in the same sentence! Go you!

Please stay on topic.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
A media expert who can't spell? really?
You don't watch much TV do you OG? Every single day of the year multiple attacks on spelling and grammar are committed in captions all around the world. At least in the two languages I read fluently - I bet I am missing some Spanish corkers as well!

Advertisers