Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
and I suppose that result would be classed as valid no matter what the margin and we would all be expected to accept it. Good luck with that
They'd have no option but to accept it, since it would be the last preference expressed. No different from the way general elections produce opposite choices. No different from the change in view between the 1975 and 2016 referendums.

Times and circumstances bring change, both short and long term. What would Leavers do if Remain won, riot, burn down buildings, murder more MPs?

No, none of those, they'd just simmer with anger which would evolve into dislike of MPs and politics. So no change from now.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Peston irritates me. Won't let anyone talk
his fault: he invites too many people for the time he's got.
Cut the number of politicians down to 3 maybe.

Reactions: robdon

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Again I ask the same question.
Everything is to do with Brexit, just as everything in life is political. This thread reflects that, covering a vast range of subjects, often with the most tenuous of connection.

Each subject starts with a connection which leads away from the main subject. In this case the Labour Party's and Corbyn's position on Leaving, then wandering into the byway of the anti-semitic accusations.

As in all the previous diversions, once explored, the main subject is always returned to, so no policing necessary or even desirable, since it smacks of censorship.

• Agree

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I think that's a bit tenuous.
Nothing remotely tenuous about a fanatical Leave believer murdering a Remain MP because of her Remain beliefs.

It's as real as evidence can get to justify my suggestion that some might think it could happen again. But not me, as I made absolutely clear.

• Agree

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Lol. He really does think he is the policeman of this thread.

He's not even got a vote yet he wants to get involved here. He's like a creepy voyeur.

Bless.
I do have a vote, just not in your parliament. Again I ask the same question..(rephrased )
is it beyond your intellectual level to make an observation,a critique ,a contribution which does not involve a personal insult?
If you continue to insult other people, I reserve the right to call you out on it

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
He's not even got a vote yet he wants to get involved here.
In fairness though he is involved, since our Leave decision could have a very serious effect on his country, its Northern counterpart within the UK and their joint 6 millions.

• Agree

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
In fairness though he is involved, since our Leave decision could have a very serious effect on his country, its Northern counterpart within the UK and their joint 6 millions.
brexit, with deal or no deal or even EFTA membership, will hit the ROI harder than the UK because of the amount of trade the ROI does with the UK.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
I do have a vote, just not in your parliament. Again I ask the same question..(rephrased )
is it beyond your intellectual level to make an observation,a critique ,a contribution which does not involve a personal insult?
If you continue to insult other people, I reserve the right to call you out on it
Criticising a person for insulting people, whilst at the same time insulting them within the same post. That's great, can you do it again or something equal to it?

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016

I have no problem with anyone posting here. Even the most voyeuristic ghouls such as himself, it's when he is a hypocrite and the forum policeman I have an issue with.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Criticising a person for insulting people, whilst at the same time insulting them within the same post. That's great, can you do it again or something equal to it?

It's quite extraordinary isn't it?

Completely lacks any self awareness.

I think @tommie may be right and this is a tweed dressing little lord fauntle o'reilly. He comes across as very arrogant.

• Dislike

Advertisers