Brexit, for once some facts.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Please stop calling me names and stick to the topic.

Your constant bullying of the weaker members on here needs to stop.
dweeb!

Reactions: robdon

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Being pro-Palestinian, passively or actively, isn't anti-semitic. It's an honourable defence of a people who are being cruelly abused by military force and theft of their land and freedoms in their own land of the West Bank.

Two United Nations resolutions which Israel has ignored say as much.
If that land had been left to the Palestinians to live on it would still be the same pile of dirt it was in 1948. Fact. The jews made it useful. Made it possible to grow stuff there. Put effort into it.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: robdon and tommie

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Actually being pro or anti Palestinian and being anti or pro Israeli is equally pro or anti semitic, since both Ethnic Jews and Arabs are a semitic people.
We just need to be clear who is right and who is wrong. Then we can take sides and justify our positions.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
If that land had been left to the Palestinians to live on it would still be the same pile of dirt it was in 1948. Fact. The jews made it useful. Made it possible to grow stuff there. Put effort into it.
Good news I'm coming over to your place next week, sorry you will have to leave, don't bother packing I'll just burn all your stuff. But your place will be in much better shape when I have remodelled it. Aren't you lucky!

Some people want you to believe what you have written. But we can never know what would have happened can we?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
how likely is a second referendum?
Peston on ITV last night suggests that it will need all those MPs who favour a soft brexit to vote with the opposition to make it happen.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
one important event happened yesterday in the HoC, no deal seems to be off the table.
As Yvette Copper's motion was passed, MPs now have to to explicitly vote for no deal to make it happen.
The 'real ERG' numbers around 20, they are not going to get their motion accepted.
It's now down to May's deal or second referendum.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
one important event happened yesterday in the HoC, no deal seems to be off the table.
As Yvette Copper's motion was passed, MPs now have to to explicitly vote for no deal to make it happen.
The 'real ERG' numbers around 20, they are not going to get their motion accepted.
It's now down to May's deal or second referendum.
As I said before they will go for May's deal out of cowardice

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
As I said before they will go for May's deal out of cowardice
two weeks is a long time in Westminster.
few people realised that no deal has been quietly dismissed, second referendum will be good for TM, if it's passed, she will bring her deal back to the HoC and this time, even the real ERG will want to vote for her. It will be down to the soft brexiters to decide where we are going.
Personally, I think a long period of extension of A50 is the best route for reconciliation. It gives us a relative stability, reduces the flow of EU immigrants, encourages apprenticeship and keeps the Pound competitive without crashing. At the end of it, demography will help make the final choice (deal/no deal/remain) more logical.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Advertisers