Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Actually May has only handed over £60k,that probably only buys 10 mins of allegiance.
KudosDave
Which as I've said is just one of many reasons why I believe there will be an agreement. The DUP are making lots of noise at present but their bluff can easily be called.

The same goes for the Tory right 35, when it comes to the crunch they won't kill this government, knowing it could well let in Labour at present. Likewise they make lots of noise, but that didn't get their fox hunting back either.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
lighten up all, be thankful you`ve got proper MP`s in charge at Westminster now ;)
They aren't even in charge in Ireland, with no Assembly sitting they're just hanging around and making mischief.

Truly the Devil finds work for idle hands.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
The Guardian has said that Davis has said that regulatory alignment will apply to the whole of the U.K,not just NI,I watched Davis in the house today and didn't notice him stating that but if that is the idea then we all need to understand what regulatory alignment means,Davis was very vague when asked that question.
KudosDave

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The Guardian has said that Davis has said that regulatory alignment will apply to the whole of the U.K,not just NI,I watched Davis in the house today and didn't notice him stating that but if that is the idea then we all need to understand what regulatory alignment means,Davis was very vague when asked that question.
KudosDave
What it means is that we stay in the EU while pretending we aren't in it any more.

It keeps the natives quiet.

Steb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 15, 2017
london
aren`t we a right ole bag of weasels today?!!

lighten up all, be thankful you`ve got proper MP`s in charge at Westminster now ;)
some think trump proper. this week he turned a nature reserve into open shaft mines, telling the electorate he is "taking control away from a few burocrats and giving it back to them" - and some actually bought that. what does he, or boris, or other brexitters have to do to loose the support of that part of the electorates who look at them and think words like proper?

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and robdon

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
They aren't even in charge in Ireland, with no Assembly sitting they're just hanging around and making mischief.

Truly the Devil finds work for idle hands.
Somebody is telling lies....
Ms Foster has stated today that they only got sight of the draft yesterday morning.
She also said that the british Government had said that the Irish.. that is Dublin government had prevented or insisted in preventing them seeing it before that time. More precisely she has stated publically on air that she was given this information by members of the british negotiating team.
The irish government has said that they had no hand, act or part in preventing or requesting the British to so do. That these are internal discussions and we had no input into them...
This is now a public spat as it is now a news item on rte radio.

Last edited:

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
Without a doubt it`s the Irish PM playing fast and loose, egged on (threatened/intimidated again) by Tusk, Barnier et al,
thankfully the DUP were alerted in time to the con.

About time you wheeled out Bertie again, at least he had a streak of decency and understanding about him

• Dislike

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Without a doubt it`s the Irish PM playing fast and loose, egged on (threatened/intimidated again) by Tusk, Barnier et al,
thankfully the DUP were alerted in time to the con.

About time you wheeled out Bertie again, at least he had a streak of decency and understanding about him
Certainly there is no doubt in my mind.... And I don't think it originated on this island.

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
KudosDave
I think it would be very dangerous to assume that he knows what he means as the poor man isn't playing with a full pack and hasn't for some time
He's doing a Greenspan

"Alan Greenspan — ' I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant'

If you mean what I think, hang on, I'll have another go at that:eek:

Perhaps misquoting Tonto would work better
"Brexit Secretary
Speak with Forked Tongue, Kemo Sabay."

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and oldtom

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
From the Daily Excess
"
Jacob Rees-Mogg brilliantly shames Davis: UK should be THANKING the DUP for SAVING Brexit
BREXITEER Jacob Rees-Mogg said he is thankful the DUP scuppered Brexit talks on Monday because it meant the Government remain on track to get a Brexit deal.

Let's have a sitrep for a moment Jackass was nowhere near when Davis created the bill brought before Parliament to cause the Referendum to happen.

So the man is just an outsider on the make trying to steal an idiot's Glory from him, and he loves the small group of politicians from Northern Ireland who's mandate consists at best of a handful of votes, (that can be bought on a use once only basis) when said group of political hooligans botch the actions of the "legitimate" (I'm stretching credibility with that i'll agree) Government.
Because they are a stupid and dangerous as his faction are?

What is the term that can be applied to a subversive element that try to damage the policy of the official government formed from the party they allegedly owe allegiance to?

I'll tell you. they are Fifth Columnists.
Bought and paid for owing no allegiance to the Brexit Voters

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Curious Wording in the Telegraph
"
ExclusiveJohnson and Gove lead Cabinet revolt against PM over fears she is forcing a soft Brexit.

I'm losing the Plot I think! it doesn't really matter from my point of view as the only suitable conclusion to me would be to Cancel Brexit, so I ask this out of curiosity.

When the Official Government of the country has determined that it desperately needs to come to some agreement with it's main source of Trade income, why are these Blithering idiots not being told to wind their necks in?
And why is anyone taking any notice of their insane little plots?
Just expel all of this dangerous faction from the Party TM

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: robdon and oldtom

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
In the Daily Mail this Morning
"
Plot to blow up Theresa May is foiled: MI5 warning that suicide bombers armed with knives planned to murder the Prime Minister in Downing Street.

"Two Muslim men are suspected of conspiring to attack Downing Street armed with an improvised bomb, suicide vest and knives. Investigators suspect the pair wanted to detonate a bomb disguised as a bag. They would then attempt to kill Theresa May armed with a suicide vest, pepper spray and knife in the chaotic aftermath. The alleged conspiracy was foiled after a joint operation by Scotland Yard, West Midlands Police and MI5. Security chiefs stepped in amid fears the men were preparing to launch an attack, arresting them at gunpoint. They appear to have been inspired by Islamic State but it does not appear they were able to obtain or build any explosives.

So in point of fact it is not reported that they were actually armed at the time of arrest, and were "preparing" to do something but had failed to come up with the explosive, so they had no Bomb or suicide vests.
And no doubt "pepper spray" was absent too.

Congratulations are of course due to the Security Services, for nicking these "Wannabee" Jihadis, but this was presented in a grossly exaggerated manner by the Press.
Presumably they had good reasons for doing so?

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
BREXITEER Jacob Rees-Mogg said he is thankful the DUP scuppered Brexit talks on Monday because it meant the Government remain on track to get a Brexit deal.
it's clear that the deal that the hard brexiters want is to walk away without a deal on brexit day, making the break with the EU as deep and clear as possible.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Advertisers