New profile posts

Hi Manxcat

Have you made up your mind on which ebike you're going to buy? I'm interested in what features are important to you and what needs need to be met.

Myself, I'm riding an old FLYER s-pedelec for commuting. Way havier than the models that you're having in your mind - though not with more range.

Keep on riding,
Rocket G
Hi Oyster, is this where we start a conversation and send messages? Are these (whatever they are) private, or does the entire world see it all in glorious technicolour?
Hello Pavel, unfortunately, I am in the same boat as TMc. Since ordering in May, I have only received one email, the receipt. The delivery date at the point of order was 24th July. I've sent an email and also have tried calling the contact number with no response. Please could you resolve and inform me? Thanks and regards.
I have an order that should have been completed by the 16th and despatched. As my emails or not replied to I am forced to contact you on this forum. Your link to monitor progress of my kit has not been updated from day one. I have received no communications to inform me if it has been completed, or that it has been despatched. When will I receive my kit?
Hi Tazmantic, I'm trying to fix my son-in-law's Woosh Sirocco ebike as the display won't fire up; did you manage to work around your J-LCD problem earlier this year?
Jim
I could sell you a 400 battery as I bought a new 500 which I now use on my bike. Very good order, charged every 2 months and rotated to use for a ride every 3 months. Open to offers, you arrange postage.
artspeck
artspeck
Hi, sorry no receipt. I’m 83 years old and not good with that stuff. All I can offer is to charge it up and do a long ride and report back. Photos on request. If you’re still interested, best by email at artspeck@gmail.com
G
Greenerboy
Thanks for your correspondence I got lucky with a nearly new 400 for £150 and it was close enough to collect.
artspeck
artspeck
That’s great for you. Well done on your find. Best wishes. Art
Hey, I see you rebuilt an Urban Mover battery a few years back. Did you get the control board to install back onto it? I'm a little concerned about rebuilding the battery and would love some tips from someone that has done it.
Hi Kevin, Good choice, worth sticking out for..I've had a Moscow (regular) 29" for about 2 years...just coming up to 10000 km. No issues other that wear and tear - chains, gear cables and a new cassette.
If/when you obtain you may be interested in improving its performance. Look at my postings on this site and contact me by pm. You don't need to spend Euro 99 plus p&p to buy on eBay
Hi Steve, Did David tell you how to derestrict your Wisper 905se? I have one and am considering the same. did it work well for you?
Thanks
Matthew
Hi, I have recently rescued an old Raleigh with a panasonic motor from a friends back garden. My question is, do you know where I can source/borrow a replacement handle bar controler from as the existing one is faulty? Hopefully I can then fix the switching problem & see if the motor still works. If it does I think it will be worth restoring; if not I will strip it for parts.
Thanks in advance
Rog
flecc
flecc
I'm afraid I don't Roger. Panasonic never made any spares available for their motors, other than the two sprockets.
flecc
R
rogers827
Okay thanks, I will keep looking. I also really enjoyed reading yourPanasonic website - very interesting & informative.
Reactions: flecc
Hello.
My partner has a pendleton somerby, which she has not used for six months and unfortunately the battery will not charge. The charger had shown a green light but no charge had been going in. However I have opened the battery and effected a fairly simple fix.