New profile posts

Retired 66 year old male. Commuted by bike most of my life. Then progressed to an e bike A2B Obree with which I am happy when the battery is charged. The wife does not cycle.
Hi guys i am looking for a bike that i can use to commute to work which is a two mile distance. I would like a light weight electric bike . Any recommendations or suggestions will be highly appreciated.
RHB123
Hello. Are you still happy with your Volt bike? The metro is calling me, but it seems to have everything, so no upgrade needed, even though its a bit over my budget?
I've taken on board the answer you gave me about the two bike's. The Fiido and the Rad, and I'm coming to the conclusion the Rad will be just too heavy for me at my age. Even though I don't think the bike will not be folded, I'll still have to move it about in and out of the garage, and maybe I will take it in the car
Bike choice.
R
RHB123
? Any low bridges on the canal, even sorting out a puncture on route. I also thing most of the time my rides will be very short, of just a mile or two. So I'm thinking the D11 will be the one for me. I'm pleased I have until the better weather to make up my mind fully. Thanks for your kind help. Richard.
i have the same Basis Beacon E-MTB Electric Mountain Bike 27.05, but i hate display and controller . it lacks power on leavel 3,
Hey I put a post up and its been a few days and it just says awaiting approval... why is it taking so long? is this normal?
Hello Flecc. Just found your message! Silly me! I note your comments and will post a similar question in the discussion forum! Best Wishes, Ian.
Hello. I'm a new member, my first post being last week. In my profile section it says that i have received a message from yourself (Flecc), but I can't find it. Am I doing something wrong or just misunderstanding? Many thanks, Ian.
Hello, I have a 2020 Lapierre e-sensium with x35 system but assist not working. Neither iWOC nor (new) Mahle phone app show any error messages but motor doesn't kick in at all. Cleaned the PAS sensor and magnets, held iWOC button for 30 sec to reset (apparently) - problem persists. Called several e-bike shops for a diagnosis from dealer only app but no appointments available. Suggestions please.
Hi there. Sorry to be a Pain in the Wossnames! I registered on here, a year or two back. Stuff happened and I've not been on forum for ages.
I registered an account yesterday, Sedentix is the user name, and posted. Is there anyway that you can delete Pedaldog, put my past posts under Sedentix, I'll stay with that user name from now on.
Thanks in advance,
Steve, Sedentix not Pedaldog.
rsscott
rsscott
Hi Steve, I can change usernames but there isn't a function to move posts from one user to another.
Good evening, can you let me know where abouts you are based and if it is possible to try the bike (pedal power). And any idea which type of battery is fitted so i can find a replacement. And finally - can you please indicate what price you would consider to let this bike go at so there is no time wasting at either end. Thank you.
I am an e-bike lover and very happy to have an account on this forum, feel free to ask and talk to me. :D