New profile posts

Freego Martin Prototype and Wisper 806 SE Folder.
R
RHB123
Hello. Are you still happy with your Volt bike? The metro is calling me, but it seems to have everything, so no upgrade needed, even though its a bit over my budget?
hi adam did you fit the dongle if so how did you get the crank arm off I'm not sure how it comes off thanks
Thank you for your reply. I'm completely new to the whole ebike thing! Confused about motors, hubs, batteries etc!
To be honest I just want something easy to install, fast and with considerable range. Spotted a front wheel kit on flea bay (48v 1000w) for £150 and a compatible Samsung battery for around £275. Should I consider?
Cheers, John.
Hi DazTopp. I am using a 42 tooth chain ring combined with a Shimano Alivio HG400 MTB 12-36t:12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36 cassette. I got the cassette from chain reaction and the chain ring from the shop where I bought my bike, ebikeshop.co.uk in Farnham, Surrey. The name on the chain ring is blackspire if that helps.
Good evening, and hope you don't mind me asking for some advice on my new Haibike Sduro hardseven.
Just got the bike 2 months ago and find i am running out of gears above 20mph. Can you recommend a front ring that is a direct replacement (from chain reactions etc) that i can bolt straight on, and advise of any other components that will help. Bike used 90% commuting.
Any help/ advice is appreciated.
Regards,
Darren.
My E-Bike has more problems than I envisaged when I first purchased. Maybe I should stick to my original hobby of restoring vintage bikes.
Hi Brightonebikes, I just altered my bike and fixed it with a Bbs01. Had a few runs with it and noticed a few non preferred side effects. Reading your posts learned me that you faced the same. My question to you is in you can share your settings for hill and road setup. Kind regards Baxos
I have a Cube Stereo Hybrid HPA 140 Race 27.5 and love whizzing it round Swinley, QE, my local woods or the likes of Cannock Chase / Wales..