Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Or he just turned by chance and the bullet missed.

He moves. There is a period of time between a shooter deciding to fire, moving his finger to execute the shot, the hammer falling onto the base of the cartridge, the explosion developing in the breach of the rifle, and the bullet transiting the distance between the muzzle and the target. Anyone who shoots regularly (I do) knows this.

Shooting at a live target is also affected by emotion. The hopeless loser would-be assassin, who was not a good shot anyway - he is reputed to have been pretty hopeless when he tried out for a shooting club team, was very likely in a high state of emotion when he attempted that shot. Good match class shooting requires that the shooter has total control of his emotions. If you are not calm, the micro movements of the body will cause significant errors in the placement of a shot.

Trump is lucky. That's all. It happens all the time that people who are shooting miss by a few inches at 130 yards.
Yes, some proper OSINT hopefully dispels the conspiracy theories (on both sides!)

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024

Reactions: MikelBikel

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
There's no way I'd be able to use 4.3Wh/mile for 160 miles! She managed to use only 8.7Wh/mile for 79.3 miles (see 17m 48s). 1512ft up, 9.2mph average speed. Fit chick. I'll send her my photo. This one's an instant knicker dropper.

Misleading! At 3m 13s clearly an Ananda, not the Bafang titled. People may order expecting Bafang quality, but get crap Ananda. Fortunately buyers can dodge the Ananda crap bullet by selecting the Bafang version:

(Edited the link so Electroheads don't get referral cred for this promotion)

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Yes - she wasn't hard to look at. Game though. That was quite an exploit, even if she did have Daddy come and rescue her when the legs and battery ran out.

Yes you can select between Bafang and Anand motors.

• :D

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Biden has endorsed kamala Harris.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Harris will beat Trump.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Harris will beat Trump.
If she does, I will eat my cycle helmet.

She is not popular. It may be that she is clever and competent, but if people outside the inner folds of the Democrat Party don't warm to her, she will never get the mass of the American population to vote for her in the numbers required to win. It isn't the 'true believer Democrats' you need to convince, it is the mass of the population at large.

Too many politicians the world over forget this. It is why Labour lost so badly in 2019. outside of the party fold, and outside London, ordinary people up and down the country could not stomach Corbyn.

Sunac is another example - quite apart from the fact that he had a huge uphill task because of the previous incompetence of Boris ans Truss (a massive task) the fact that Sunac is clever and thoughtful, and came originally from an ordinary middle class family, were nowhere near enough to cut it. People just didn't like him enough. He did not look like a man you would follow across nomans land. You MUST have a candidate with big appeal, not just brains and policies, if you want to win. Harris has no appeal and will not win.

I despise Trump for reasons I have often expressed, but I think he will inevitably win now. Biden is a complete DISASTER. The party is now tainted by the fact that so many of the top figures eagerly endorsed him even after he was seen mumbling inarticulate rubbish as an obvious sufferer of dementia. When a party continues to LIE to the people by saying he is a great leader while he is virtually a dribbling dotard, the ordinary man and woman in the street KNOW that the party is lying to them and will never trust them. Harris herself endorsed the dotard. This will ruin any chance she ever had, and that was never very much.

The Democrats are stuffed. And they deserve it, just like the Conservative Party DESERVED to be trashed here, and were.

Reactions: POLLY

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
20240721_212851[1].jpg
20240721_212911[1].jpg

:eek:

Reactions: Woosh