Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

my uncle owned that plane and they crashed it in to a mountain :rolleyes:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

records began millions of years ago and we can see this in tree rings, layers of ice in glaciers, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rock.

im sure ww3 will help with all the green rainbow bombs all for the profit of corporations like our so called government registered at dunn and brad street as a corporation for profit.

the machine only cares about 1 thing money profit and control dont like it and get carpet bombed or nuked.

just say if i built my own 2000000 megaton nuke and put it in my garden linked to my heart beat and said i want gchq, its mine simple as that as i have more power.

money makes this world go round and is run buy corporations for profit that want total control over all our data and what we buy and where we can go and what we can eat all to fill there pockets.

its what you call conditionality or nlp neural linguistic programming to dumb down every one to believe the corporations bs and msm propaganda we pay for via tax.

and the rats run away again.

but hey it made a s£hit load of money and that is all that matters to our corporations and made us pay for it.

oh and we get our power from down the road that burns all our rubbish out our bins that we pay for.

its green with a pipe :rolleyes:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

20240419_004655[1].jpg

i need it about that temp :cool:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

the corporations are the flood that has a grave mind ie deep state control

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

what happens if i take both at the same time, no idea.

what came fist the chicken or the egg it never came out off my ass but i bet the aliens laid it first :p

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
What's that got to do with it? The water is in the air. The seeding is like a catalyst. It only takes a small amount to make the water come out of the air.

Who said it was a small plane?
The seeds fall down to earth with the water droplets that they started, so seeds are consumed straightaway. That's why seeding are not so widely used, otherwise Sahara would have been turned back to lush green forests.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
That article contains a lot of errors.
Yes - the first big error came in the second paragraph. The most common elements in the body are oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon, calcium and phosphorus. Of these, only hydrogen arose in the so called Big Bang. All of the rest, known as 'metals' by astrophysicists were produced inside massive stars before they exploded as supernovae after millions, or billions of years, depending on how big they were. More massive stars run through their life cycle far faster than others, and smaller ones like red dwarf stars will live vastly long lives, but are far dimmer.

Inside ordinary main sequence stars like the sun, hydrogen is fused into helium, then as the star consumes its hydrogen, it falls in on itself and the increased pressure at the core starts fusing helium into carbon and so on through the lighter elements over billions of years. After iron, only a supernovae can produce anything heavier. As stars die out they either puff out a large part of their material into space as dust and gas clouds, or they undergo catastrophic explosions as supernovae if they are higher mass than our sun. The sun will probably spend ten billion years slowly getting hotter before it becomes a red giant. At the moment, the sun is gaining in heat and radiation by about one percent every hundred million years.

We are all made out of star dust and water though, because our whole planet is made out of the dust and debris of previous generations of stars from long before our solar system formed and of course we are made out of that stuff.

Stars are massive element factories. There are four hundred billion of them in our Milky Way galaxy and we can see two thousand billion galaxies, many of which are at least as big as the Milky Way, though many are far more massive.

This is our nearest major galaxy - M31, or Andromeda. It contains a thousand billion stars - about two and half times as many as our own. As you look at it, you see it as it was long before any human walked on the earth - about two and a half million years ago. It took that long for the light to get here.

If we tried to travel to our nearest neighbouring star - Proxima Centauri, it would take 75,000 years if we were going about as fast as the Voyager probes ( about 35,000 miles an hour). To cross our own galaxy - 100,000 light years - at that speed would take about 1.6 billion years. Reaching the nearby Andromeda galaxy (2.5 million light years) would take 25 times that long - 41.6 billion years.

In way less than a billion years, the sun's increasing heat and brightness as it starts fusing helium into carbon will have evaporated all the oceans and water on our planet and the surface temperature on Earth will be like that on Venus - hotter than molten lead - about 500 centigrade.

By five billion years into the future, the sun will have inflated into a red giant extending well beyond the orbit of Mercury and Venus and possibly even that of the earth.

The future is hot.

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: POLLY and flecc

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
This photograph shows a tiny patch of sky viewed by the new Webb space telescope. All the smudgy shapes are galaxies containing in each many billions of stars. The field of view is as if we looked at the sky through a straw. It is a tiny patch of dark sky. There are a very few bright stars which are stars in our own galaxy. The rest are billions of light years away.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Yes - the first big error came in the second paragraph. The most common elements in the body are oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon, calcium and phosphorus. Of these, only hydrogen arose in the so called Big Bang. All of the rest, known as 'metals' by astrophysicists were produced inside massive stars before they exploded as supernovae after millions, or billions of years, depending on how big they were.

Reactions: flecc and Tony1951

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Dear Stroud District Council,

please could you provide me information as to what is going to happen with these houses in Hardwicke to make them energy efficient buy 2028 as have been told this will be impossible as to there construction and life left in them from a report in 2018.

Non-Traditional Homes Summary Property Review February 2018
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.stroud.gov.uk/media/640067/d...

as other councils are just demolishing these homes as not cost effective to under pin them and have them bricked up and made energy efficient buy 2028.

also can you provide me with the total number of council homes that you have that would need extensive work done to them to make them compliant buy 2028 with a a,b,c rating because buy law can not be rented out or sold with a mortgage.

also what will happen to the tenements while this work is completed because if they are on some benefits a change of address will mean a change in there circumstances and would loose there migration protection if on pip esa would mean loosing this and a new uc claim started and will have to retake a medical to get the pip part of this back and can take 2 years and a loss of income because they will loose there migration protection.

will theses ppl get any sort of compensation from the council corporation registered at dun and brad street as a corporation for profit as this will be a government corporation decision also registered at the same site as a corporation for profit same as all government body's.

https://www.dnb.co.uk/

Yours faithfully,

pita :p