Prices of the electricity we use to charge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Use basic logic. If it had happened, it would have been all over the MSM showing the disfigurement of the unfortunate victim, but it wasn't because there was no victim.

What you're showing is just people trying to cover for Nick Lowles, who admitted himself that he was wrong with that information.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Use basic logic. If it had happened, it would have been all over the MSM showing the disfigurement of the unfortunate victim, but it wasn't because there was no victim.
Like in the Ezedi case in Clapham.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Two teens, 18 and 19, are charged with 'extremely serious' terrorism offences linked to a suspected 'far-right' attack plot, Met Police confirm"

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
This is one of the things that I have against him. He is a bare faced liar. You obviously can never trust a liar, especially one who is determined to keep on pushing obvious lies as boldly as he does.

I don't think a 'fact check flag' would have any impact. The day the Internet morphed into a system which allowed everyone to publish whatever they liked without any validation process, the cat was out of the bag. Not only was it possible for people to publish falsehoods they mistakenly believed, but it also made it certain that people would deliberately publish lies.
Anyone can of course publish, just get yourself a website and the search engines will ferret your contents. However, Elon Musk has now waded into voicing his political views on X with dodgy contents. UK government will have to address the situation and set out clear boundaries.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
They already have that on Twitter. If anybody posts shite, the community correct them, as in this example:
What solves misinformation is open and free debate. Unfortunately on Covid, immigration, Ukraine, Isreal, Jan 6th, 2020 US election cheating, Hunter Biden laptop, etc. The main stream media and government departments decided what they wanted the truth to be, and they set up their own biased "fact checkers" (lie perpetrators) to justify their censorship of those who disagree with them.

Don't you remember in 2020 when anybody, who mentioned the Hunter Biden laptop, got immediately banned from social media, justified on the basis of a letter written by 50 security "experts", who wrote that it was Russian disinformation, when all the time the FBI had it in their possession, and copies were offered to the MSM for inspection, and they all refused to look at it. Nobody is now disputing its existance and its contents are being openly discussed in the US Senate. Were you one of the guys agreeing that it was misinformation at the time, and do you still believe that? Were you in agreement with those guys getting cancelled from social media?
I can't remember what I exactly said regarding HB's laptop. I did say that Outlook files (assuming he uses Microsoft Office) can easily be doctored with replacement or added messages, so if HB said that such email was fake, then I believe him.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Anyone can of course publish, just get yourself a website and the search engines will ferret your contents. However, Elon Musk has now waded into voicing his political views on X with dodgy contents. UK government will have to address the situation and set out clear boundaries.
I think you may be vastly overestimating the reach and the power of the uk government. In my opinion, as a world power, it is largely impotent, not that this prevents its politicians having delusions of grandeur. Musk will do and say whatever he likes. You can already see the contempt he has for our politicians.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
ANYONE who has had a good play around with even the most excellent of all of the Large Language Models will soon have come up against their biggest and most laughable problem - they make stuff up and get facts wrong all the time.
I am aware how users can trick LLMs into telling you how to commit crimes (or jailbreaking) or to hallucinate. That does not apply to customised AI models. It's just that to avoid hallucinations, the model needs to run through more filters such as semantic entropy to detect defective replies.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Musk will do and say whatever he likes. You can already see the contempt he has for our politicians.
He'll risk being arrested if he arrives in UK and or EU plus his companies may be fined or banned to operate here. Just look at Mark Zuckerberg. He avoids the UK because he does not want to testify in front of our parlementarian commission. We don't have the same protected speech like the US. In the US, prosecutors need to prove immediacy element of any harm caused by your speech.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Extremely rare "doomsday fish" found off Southern California coast

"The fish have their alarming nickname due to a reputation as harbingers of earthquakes or other bad news, according to the Ocean Conservancy. Twenty such fish reportedly washed up on the shores of Japan right before the catastrophic 2011 earthquake. The California oarfish was indeed found just two days before a 4.4 earthquake struck the region and rattled Los Angeles."

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
(Ireland) Dr Nele van der Wielen, Central Statistics office, re agriculture “ monthly output.. decreases over the 12 months to June 2024 were in cereals (-31.4%), industrial and forage crops (-26.4%), eggs (-3.7%), and poultry (-1.4%)”.
But according to the CSO there were also “significant increases” in the prices farmers were paid for potatoes which increased by 64.9%, sheep prices which rose by 11.9% and also milk which saw an 11.6% increase.
Agriland.ie
So the "weather" hindered agriculture, prices are rocketing, and more farmland bribed out of production.
Feeling hungry yet? :-/

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
I am aware how users can trick LLMs into telling you how to commit crimes (or jailbreaking) or to hallucinate. That does not apply to customised AI models. It's just that to avoid hallucinations, the model needs to run through more filters such as semantic entropy to detect defective replies.
You don't need to trick them. They just do it.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
He'll risk being arrested if he arrives in UK and or EU plus his companies may be fined or banned to operate here. Just look at Mark Zuckerberg. He avoids the UK because he does not want to testify in front of our parlementarian commission. We don't have the same protected speech like the US. In the US, prosecutors need to prove immediacy element of any harm caused by your speech.
Yes we can make ourselves into a repressive irrelevance by carrying on like the mullahs in Iran. The surpising thing is that you seem to approve of this.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Yes we can make ourselves into a repressive irrelevance by carrying on like the mullahs in Iran. The surpising thing is that you seem to approve of this.

All I want is common standards of decency and respects for moderation in the exchanges. When you remove all rules to debate, the bullies win.

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland