Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
The freedom of expression guaranteed by the European Convention in Human Rights ? (that Reform want to leave)

Screenshot_20240811-151104.png

I can't remember the episode of Mr Bean where he calls for hotels full of asylum seekers to be burned to the ground but my memory might be failing me

Reactions: Az.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
British Schoolchildren To Be Trained In Spotting Fake News After Widespread Riots
When I was a schoolteacher teaching IT. That was in the syllabus then - back in 2008. I taught them to use trusted sources, like the BBC. If only I could go back in time!

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
The freedom of expression guaranteed by the European Convention in Human Rights ? (that Reform want to leave)

View attachment 59318

I can't remember the episode of Mr Bean where he calls for hotels full of asylum seekers to be burned to the ground but my memory might be failing me
Please don't attach the ravings of a lunatic fringe to the four million people who voted for that party Peter. By the way - I wasn't one of those who voted for them, but I know that you know the people who set fire to things and make outrageous remarks about burning hotels and possibly people in them are no more typical of a significant mass of voters than the remarks of that Labour councillor who spoke about cutting the throats of people who he disagreed with are typical of the voters of the Labour Party.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
‘War Game’ Review: An Intense Documentary Maps Out What the Next Jan. 6 Might Look Like

Tony Gerber and Jesse Moss observe a simulated coup d'état with real implications.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The prospect that some farm land could be converted to building land (widely practiced in France) will force large housebuilders to build much sooner on land that they have previously banked before the land loses its value.

Reactions: flecc and Az.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Households across the UK are being urged to stockpile five essential household items before Thursday in case of power cuts caused by thunder and lightning storms."

Injuries and house fires after lightning strikes