Carrera Vulcan e spec advise sort

Jul 17, 2024
Yes I see what you mean I was thinking along the lines of making an Ali base and beefing up the bracket and filling the gap with a high modular black silicone the stuff that sticks glass together.

Jul 17, 2024
Great well done.
We keep telling folks these will work with other controller kits, now you have to try it with KT to realise how much better torque /current control is.
The KT stuff arrives today still time to play lol .

Did you see my post about Carrera ECU compatibility?

Jul 17, 2024
Charged the Yose battery for at least 12 hours.

It says lights should go green they do except the first one stays red does any one know if this is normal for a HL battery ?

I have e mailed Yose just waiting for a reply

Attachments

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Charged the Yose battery for at least 12 hours.

It says lights should go green they do except the first one stays red does any one know if this is normal for a HL battery ?

I have e mailed Yose just waiting for a reply
It's normal. As the battery drains down, the green lights go out one by one until only the red is left. If that goes out, you're in trouble.

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Yes thats fine, the yose battery supplied with my kit last summer only indicates on the battery when the membrane button is pressed. If the same as mine when charging the charger shows a red indicator led, when complete this will turn green.

Jul 17, 2024
Road tested today works well .

Just some finishing off tidy up the PAS wire and look at a better job on the battery mount it’s a bit flimsy ithe way it is mounted at the moment.

9 wires different sizes and cable diameter put my soldering to the test took a while but got there in the end !

Attachments