portals

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 15, 2022

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Try this URL:

I just added 2 rolls and £10 with free shipping :)

Fill yer boots!

View attachment 59732
Thanks - very much appreciated. It worked this time. You missed out on commission. I just ordered £111. If you used the referral system , you'd have got a percentage of that and every other time I order.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Here's my latest print - more ebike related. I sesigned it using Tinkercad, for which you need a brain with high lateral thinking ability. The whole thing was done with nothing more than cubes and cylinders added, removed and stretched:

Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Nice concept.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Nice concept.
The lid is only temporary to check that the cell-pack and BMS fits. The lid will have a stepped extension that will include the charge socket and main cable exit. I gave up on the idea of a removable battery because it's safer to charge outside, and everyone has an extension lead. Also, it's quite complicated to self-make a mechanism that holds it securely.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"This is a collection of physical items, as well as digital files you can download and make yourself"

Marin Rift Zone Mud Guard + Loam Meter (3D File)

3D files for bicycle can holder

Power Drill Can Chiller

portals

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 15, 2022
Completed first print using new Eryone gray PLA, prints great however they appear to have changed the recipe for 'gray' and the new spool is a little darker than the previous spool, it's noticeable so I have ordered a lighter gray basics from amazon (light gray PLA is not common).