£245 Argos Folder Improvements - complete story

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
What dig out a fone buy a sim card spend half an hour working out how to use it then download the apps you need giving them permission to overtake your phone or they wont install.. And where was i going??
That's what I mean about making things complicated. You're nuts not to already have and use a smartphone because it makes everything simple when you have it all in one place - camera, navigation, comms, internet, banking, shopping, cctv, health monitoring, front door answering, watch films, calculator, clock, calendar, notes, central heating, ride tracker, book reading, music, radio, TV, weather, car stuff and more. I have all those apps and I'm still in control of my phone.

Yes, they share data about you, but so does everything else you do. Soon you will not be able to leave your front door without the event being recorded somewhere. Already, your phone is tracking your every movement, otherwise you wouldn't be able to make calls. You can't do anything about all that, so use it to your advantage.