New profile posts

Just curious about my Wisper 905 Torque purchased Oct 2016. Unlike the photos on road test I read before I purchased my bike on what was presumably an older model 905Torque, mine has no visible wires or housing coming out of the bottom bracket for the Torque sensor. How does my bike sense the pressure on the pedals as described in the handbook? Everything is working fine, I just am curious by nature!
Hi braylew. Have you had any issues with the Levo expert. What's your impression/ experience of the bike both good and bad. I am 95 % ready to commit to buying one in the next few months.
Hi Kinninvie,
Did you sell your chainring and adapter? If not, I'd like to take it please.

Rgds.,
Duncan.

<<I bought this 36t narrow wide chainring with BBS adapter but it wouldn't fit with my chain stays.
Will take £35 posted in UK.>>
Graham, if you have been offered a FS fat bike in a good deal, I would go for that. Suspension is not really necessary for a fat bike but "nice to have" and there are few additional costs if any, a wee bit of extra maintenance but nothing significant.

Tom
Hi all time to get going on the cyclamatic again. First stop new battery. Greetings from Berkshire.
Hi just bought my first E-bike yesterday been a long time since I was in saddle lol but looking forward to getting back on my horse!
Hi "Big Roy". I'm looking for a replacement battery for my Alien Synergie bike. Any ideas? Thanks. Jim
Hi I'm Rob, 60 years old and recovering from hip surgery. Now enjoying walking and working on the exercise bike to build strength back up!
Converted my Birdy with a Bafang mid-drive unit. December 2016 My Qwic Smart Folder will be up for sale in late January 2017