PSWPOWER - DO NOT USE THEM

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
just a little update guys
Maybe contact mods & declare as TRADE, possible consider purchasing ad space/banner, you gota spend money to make money

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh

Brik

Pedelecer
May 11, 2023
West Midlands
I've just ordered from PSW power.
£476.63 for a bbs01b and a 15 ah battery and rear rack, including delivery from Germanyland.
I'll let you know how I get on...

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I haven't had any issues using PSWP in the past , they have always been pretty good.

Reactions: Brik

Brik

Pedelecer
May 11, 2023
West Midlands
My parcels have arrived from PSW, I've not opened them yet but they seem undamaged.
They were delivered to a neighbour due to me being at work but the courier never left a notice, if my neighbour wasn't so honest I wouldn't have a clue they had been delivered.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
My parcels have arrived from PSW, I've not opened them yet but they seem undamaged.
They were delivered to a neighbour due to me being at work but the courier never left a notice, if my neighbour wasn't so honest I wouldn't have a clue they had been delivered.
Tbh since covid this a cop out a lot of couriers tend to use to save time and enable more delieveries.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Many shipping companies pay the drivers a fixed amount to deliver the item. If they have to make several journeys to deliver something, they make a loss. That's obviously a lot worse if the recipient lives somewhere out of the way.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Most couriers seem to send an email automatically after (claimed) delivery. Often the first I know when I'm sitting right near the front door; leave it on the doorstep, tick the box on their gizmo, and the email is sent.

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
I've posted before.
Long story short.
Ordered 48V battery and 48V Tongsheng motor
They sent a 36V motor
They finally admitted they sent the wrong motor
Settlement was I send motor back to UK address they / Ali Express supplied
I send motor back - Seller stated motor received.
NO MONEY refunded to my account
I tried to contact them through Ali Express but they BLOCKED me sending messages!
Ali Express think dispute is closed.
PSWPOWER are SCUM !!

I would never buy from a non reputable company I have NO comeback with, ali express, timu is it, and so on.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Look forward to seeing pictures and an account of your conversion. Hope it goes well.

Reactions: Brik

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
That looks mean! :)

Do you have hub gears on that bike or is it a single speed?

Also what is in the triangle bag?

You can't complain about the price you paid for the battery and the BBS01. I'm not up on prices but that seems very cheap.

EDIT:

Oooh - belt drive! I expanded the image and can see better now.

Percypig

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 3, 2024
Check this out for **** packaging from PSW Power!
This is how it arrived. Parcel force took a photo for their records. The contents could have easily fallen out but seem to be OK hopefully! You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Good point, didn't think of that. Labour cut backs must mean HMRC no longer have supplies of packing tape!
All it needs is that lazy, arrogant scum, empowered by government agencies, open the package and stuff it back together without any care. Why should they care? They have the power to interfere with your property and no accountability is in place. If the management doesn't care, the font line workers won't care either. The person who ruined that package, has probably ruined another fifty since then.