PSWPOWER - DO NOT USE THEM

Wayners

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2023
Gloucester
Look forward to seeing pictures and an account of your conversion. Hope it goes well.
Interestingly I thought.
Products can't be marked delivered unless the GPS device they use is close to your house.
That's if they bother to mark parcel as delivered however, they have to if that if they want to get paid.
Makes me wonder why they don't mark parcels as delivered sometimes?

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
That's not PSWPower fault. It was opened at customs check and not put back properly.
Yep, Customs o_O
I've had a few pallets sent from UK to Europe, all arrived ok apart from 1 ( a large box on a pallet, with a fire extinguisher on the pallet alongside the box, all shrink-wrapped professionally to secure it).
When it got to me the bottom of the shrinkwrap had been torn open and the fire extinguisher was lying unsecured on the pallet.

I spoke to the chap who sent it and he emailed me photos confirming it was properly wrapped when it left him.
It's another case where customs have ripped it open, stuffed things back without securing them and sent it on it's way :(

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
count yourselves lucky. One time, they lost my shipment in their warehouse for two weeks. I got charged about £1,000 in bonded warehouse rentals.

Saracen

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2023
That's not PSWPower fault. It was opened at customs check and not put back properly.
As a small business I BUY boxes for the FILM processing units I sell and for the darkroom film dryers.

THAT is a crap cheap single wall corrugated box, not intended for out of country postage, even in country that would be garbage.