Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
This story is turning into something big. The police say that they've seized 4,000 terabytes of data in relation to the case. That would be the devices from an army of people! What's the story then? Are they lying and just using it as an excuse to delay the trial, or is there really an army involved in the plot?
yeah it is the demoprats

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
This story is turning into something big. The police say that they've seized 4,000 terabytes of data in relation to the case. That would be the devices from an army of people! What's the story then? Are they lying and just using it as an excuse to delay the trial, or is there really an army involved in the plot?
The man is a nutcase. End of story.

I'm sure that some people will imagine a 'deep state' conspiracy to murder Trump instead of the obvious answer.

I just say this - if that derelict nutter is the best they can do in trying to murder a candidate, then they are really scraping out the toilet. I mean - just look at him.... Just read the ridiculous letter he left.

I loath Trump, but I am very glad the loon failed. If serious people want to assassinate people, it gets done. Just look at what the Mossad and the Israeli security services have achieved in that line of work in the last couple of weeks. Do you not think they can do better than put a derelict on a golf course? really?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Israeli got there ass kicked the other day buy Iran but msm says all missiles shot down.

well they got 2, they can fire 1000 a hour at um let the big green mushroom bombs rip :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

oh well only 750 bucks for you and has to be done on line ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Reactions: flecc

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I have told you many many times - our city air has NEVER been cleaner since about 1750 and probably longer than that.

I have shown you the evidence from government websites. Do I need to show it again? How many times?

View attachment 60045

View attachment 60046

HOW MANY TIMES do I need to post this - and yet you STILL put this cr @ p all over the place.

Sources:

Then there is this real time air pollution interactive map which I have posted at least three times on this thread:

View attachment 60047

This one is an image, the clickable interactive one is available at the links below.

Anything green shown on the map is well within the health limits. This situation shown here above pertains to right now in the last hour - 22.13 on 3rd Oct 2024.

Source (and you can click any site and drill into it for actual measurements) here:

What you posted above is a damned lie and you bloody well know it because i have given you this government data over and over again.
The air in our cities is still not clean enough compared to where you live.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
The man is a nutcase. End of story.

I'm sure that some people will imagine a 'deep state' conspiracy to murder Trump instead of the obvious answer.

I just say this - if that derelict nutter is the best they can do in trying to murder a candidate, then they are really scraping out the toilet. I mean - just look at him.... Just read the ridiculous letter he left.

I loath Trump, but I am very glad the loon failed. If serious people want to assassinate people, it gets done. Just look at what the Mossad and the Israeli security services have achieved in that line of work in the last couple of weeks. Do you not think they can do better than put a derelict on a golf course? really?
You know what his job was, right? He was some sort of agent, working on behalf of Ukraine to recruit ex ISIS fighters from Pakistan to fight for Ukraine. That doesn't sound like your average nutter to me. What would inspire a US citizen to do that?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You know what his job was, right? He was some sort of agent, working on behalf of Ukraine to recruit ex ISIS fighters from Pakistan to fight for Ukraine. That doesn't sound like your average nutter to me. What would inspire a US citizen to do that?
He was freelance. He was so bad, failed at everything that I can't imagine who would hire him.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
He was freelance. He was so bad, failed at everything that I can't imagine who would hire him.
.... oh yes, and he had 4,000 terabytes of data that the police need to analyse. In your reckoning, then, he must have been an amateur photographer too! He must have had a data centre the size of Netflix to keep his video library in.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
The air in our cities is still not clean enough compared to where you live.
Absolutely - The UK UK Urban NO2 Network reported 16 stations exceeded the annual 40µg/m3 limit in 2022 and 12 stations that exceeded that limit in 2023 and a further 21 that were within 10% of the 40µg/m3 limit. Annual mean levels reduced by 9% at urban background sites between 2022 and 2023. There is still quite a high mortality rate associated with sites below the EU / UK annual 40µg/m3 limit - https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1309104220300490#:~:text=Research has indicated that the,lower value may be needed.

Also

the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) ruled on 4 March 2021 that the UK has “systematically and persistently” exceeded legal limits for dangerous nitrogen dioxide (NO2) since 2010, and has failed against its legal duties to put plans in place to tackle the problem in the shortest possible time.

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc and Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
.... oh yes, and he had 4,000 terabytes of data that the police need to analyse. In your reckoning, then, he must have been an amateur photographer too! He must have had a data centre the size of Netflix to keep his video library in.
that must be LLMs training data that he collected from telegram for his personal ChatGPT.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
This morning
Absolutely - The UK UK Urban NO2 Network reported 16 stations exceeded the annual 40µg/m3 limit in 2022 and 12 stations that exceeded that limit in 2023 and a further 21 that were within 10% of the 40µg/m3 limit. Annual mean levels reduced by 9% at urban background sites between 2022 and 2023. There is still quite a high mortality rate associated with sites below the EU / UK annual 40µg/m3 limit - https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1309104220300490#:~:text=Research has indicated that the,lower value may be needed.

Also

the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) ruled on 4 March 2021 that the UK has “systematically and persistently” exceeded legal limits for dangerous nitrogen dioxide (NO2) since 2010, and has failed against its legal duties to put plans in place to tackle the problem in the shortest possible time.

Fk the CJEU! Fk the lot of them!

This is this morning's pollution map. Why are they so focused on us? The data shows our supposed transgressions are as of nothing by comparison with major EU states.

0935 on Friday 4th October. A vast amount of our 'pollutiom' is being blown here from the EU by easterly winds!

The self loathing left need to wake up!

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Is that directed at the people that have been governing us for the last 14 years !
It is directed at ALL who take notice of the massive army of quangos, courts, regulators and any others who waste vast amounts of money in tying up the UK and its people with senseless regulation and constraint. You yourself gave us the best link I have ever seen on this site which tells EXACTLY why the uk is so low in productivity and frankly, in personal well-being.

Here it is to remind you (and by the way, thank you for posting it).

The core of this long essay is that the UK is completely submerged in over-regulation and the worship of activist judges, who enforcing regulations and tie up government action. How often have we seen elected government humbled by foreign courts? That is an OUTRAGE for me and probably most voters.

The UK in comparison to most of Europe (France is another exception) has led the march in decarbonising power generation and improving air quality. Our output of co2 is now half what it was in 1990 and our emissions of particulate matter and nitrogen oxides are a tiny fraction of what they were. I remember as a schoolboy in the 1950s that my nose secretions were always black - literally black with carbon particles from coal burning. How did I survive to 73, capable of doing everything I did as a young man of thirty - though certainly a little less rapidly? I should be dead according to the bonkers folk around here and all over the worthless Guardian.

NOTHING is enough for them. It is now well established fact that modern IC cars emit less particulate matter from their tailpipes than they emit from simply rolling down the road and putting on the brakes when they need to stop. Tyre and brake debris emits more PM10 and PM 2.5 particulates than the bloody engine..... but they must be stopped according to Woosh.

Of course, electric cars emit those same particulates, but probably more because they are by nature heavier as they carry a battery with a vastly lower power density than petroleum. Since 1970 to 2023, UK PM10 emissions have dropped from 710,000 tonnes to just over 100,000 and PM2.5 from 550,000 tonnes to about 80,000. Still not enough - peoplelike Flecc, openly declare that all private ownership of cars must be stopped. He lives in the middle of a mega city far from typical, but all must be banned.

I'm tired of it.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
This morning

Fk the CJEU! Fk the lot of them!

This is this morning's pollution map. Why are they so focused on us? The data shows our supposed transgressions are as of nothing by comparison with major EU states.

0935 on Friday 4th October. A vast amount of our 'pollutiom' is being blown here from the EU by easterly winds!

View attachment 60057

The self loathing left need to wake up!
There's a lot of polution in Ukraine and in Gaza. They don't seem to be too concerned about that either!

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
NOTHING is enough for them. It is now well established fact that modern IC cars emit less particulate matter from their tailpipes than they emit from simply rolling down the road and putting on the brakes when they need to stop. Tyre and brake debris emits more PM10 and PM 2.5 particulates than the bloody engine..... but they must be stopped according to Woosh.
You have regen braking and better tyres on EVs. Just look at how the Chinese got rid of the smog in their cities: with EVs. They also run their trucks on gas.
When you talk about atmospheric pollution, let's limit ourselves to discussing cities because the problem is largely tolerable on rural settling.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
you yourself gave us the best link I have ever seen on this site which tells EXACTLY why the uk is so low in productivity and frankly, in personal well-being.
I would characterise the core of the report as saying we are terrible at building housing, infrastructure and energy supply, primarily due to our planning regime. Indeed the report compared us with relatively prosperous France despite it's high taxes, onerous regulations, and powerful unions. France and the other EU countries it compared us with still have the same rules on air pollution.