Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
When he shot at Trump, he was dead on target from 150m or whatever it was. The hand of God intervened and caused Trump to move his head just as the bullets whizzed by:
He must have been incredibly lucky or he's got the brain of an olympic athlete to react on 0.15s.
This makes it even clearer:
if you look at the first footage on the BBC, Trump turned his head and kept his head pretty still about 3 seconds before he clutched his right ear.
As the 5.56mm bullet left the muzzle at 1000m/s, it would take about 0.2s to reach his ear.
That and the corkscrew effect at 150m distance.
He is incredibly lucky or god whisperred into his ear: turn right now and look at me!

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

"‘This led to a house visit to the properties and that revealed there had been Henley blocks added to the power supply. This device was splitting off the supply from the complainers’ to the accused’s property."

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Microbes found to destroy certain 'forever chemicals'
Bacteria can cleave stubborn fluorine-to-carbon bonds in insidious water pollutants"

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"New Study Uncovers Key Error in Climate Models: Earth’s Albedo Overestimated"

"Sea ice's cooling power is waning faster than its area of extent, new study finds"

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"The probe was recorded traveling at 635,266 kilometers (394,736 miles) per hour on June 29, the second time it's reached that speed since it launched in 2018. We're talking around 500 times faster than the speed of sound here.

It's on course to get even faster too, with a top speed of around 692,000 kph (430,000 mph) expected when it makes its closest approach to the Sun in 2025. That's fast enough to get from Washington, DC to Tokyo in under a minute."

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Are you following the Microsoft/Crowdstrike cyber attack story?
Airlines, banks, hospitals etc are down.
I don't use Crowdstrike but still suspend windows update.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
It isnt a 'cyber attack'.

It is a botched update.

The lesson isnt one about attacks. It is about software vendors properly testing their updates.

There is already quite a history of mighty fk ups in the technical departments of big software companies. Microsoft has done it too on occasions.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
They're just ramping up the rhetoric as a method of grooming you to accept that cyber attacks are a thing so that they can shut down the US elections in a few months.

Unless they can find a way to bump-off Trump, they will have to stop the election. I think they've abandoned Project Bluebeam, where they were going to fake an alien invasion. They really ramped up that one last year, but things are now quiet on that front. That leaves the possibility of nuclear war (real or fake), pandemic, or anything else they can dream up, possibly abandon democracy and seize power.

• Dislike
Reactions: danielrlee

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
The only person and 'side' to threaten the democratic system in the USA is the side who refused to accept the last election and organised threatening, and riotous assembly at the heart of the democratic system, threatening to harm members of the senate and hunting and chanting the name of the leading Democratic member - the ridiculous, posturing Pelosi woman. However much I despise her and Biden, and I do, mass disorder and a losing candidate shouting about fighting in the face of all of the separate, independent certifying bodies tasked with counting votes, is a total disgrace in a democratic country. If this happened in some unstable, banana republic, we would be shaking our heads in contempt.
The election will be held according to the law.

Trump will win.

He will win because the incompetent and corrupt upper echelons of the Democratic Party have put an abysmal candidate forward, and stood behind him as he mumbled nonsense on repeated occasions. How they could have done that is beyond me, but they did. Even if they dump him now, it is too late.

Some people have 'swallowed the koolaid', of conspiracy nutters; that bad actors hide behind the structures of American government and the mechanism of democracy. It is such garbage, that I marvel that people can believe any of it.

I am pretty certain that Trump will win, and I am absolutely certain that no one will obstruct the peaceful and legal transfer of power - unlike the last time. Trump will not win because he is a decent, competent man, of stable personality, because he is none of those things. He will win because the Democrats in their hubris and corruption, put forward a dementia sufferer who thinks the President of Ukraine is Putin, and his Vice President is Trump. They don't deserve to control the levers of power in the same way that the British Conservatives didn't deserve to continue.

The beauty of democracy isn't that we always get good, honest, competent people in power, because we don't. The beauty of it is that the people get to throw out the politicians who fail them.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
They're just ramping up the rhetoric as a method of grooming you to accept that cyber attacks are a thing so that they can shut down the US elections in a few months.

Unless they can find a way to bump-off Trump, they will have to stop the election. I think they've abandoned Project Bluebeam, where they were going to fake an alien invasion. They really ramped up that one last year, but things are now quiet on that front. That leaves the possibility of nuclear war (real or fake), pandemic, or anything else they can dream up, possibly abandon democracy and seize power.
I watched recently a YT video explaining how the Christian Nationalists are taken over the USA. Apparently, Trump is just a puppet interested mainly in money.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I am pretty certain that Trump will win, and I am absolutely certain that no one will obstruct the peaceful and legal transfer of power
Trump can only win if two conditions are met:
1. He's still alive
2. A fair election takes place

I'm going to bet that one of those conditions will not be met.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Biden will likely retire before the Dem convention.
I hope he does, partly because it is an insult to the people to put such an obviously incapable candidate on the ticket. It is like Caligula making his horse a Senator, though he may have been making a comment on the quality and capabilities of other Roman senators in doing that.

Even if Biden retires, the Democrats are so challenged by their hubris and a rse licking ways that they will put forward an equally unsuitable candidate.

Besides - I think the voters have long enough memories not to vote for an administration that tried to foist a shambling dotard on them. They deserve to lose.