Prices of the electricity we use to charge

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Inside the Mafia of Pharma Pricing
4% of all the money in America flows through a few mafia-like health care conglomerates. The FTC just released a ground-breaking report on how they operate. And it is gearing up to sue."

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"It’s never been easier for the cops to break into your phone
The FBI said it ‘gained access’ to the Trump rally shooter’s phone just two days after the attempted assassination."

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
A few things don't seem right to me. Why that guy wants to kill Trump? Why his social profiles were all wiped out? Did he do that himself? He was spotted by a lot of people and some even took video and yet, no video showing smoke from his rooftop. Why the security of that building was given to the local police?
Could the guy have been set up?
He just seems the typical profile of a US school shooter.

Because of budgets, I think that is how the security works for ex presidents / candidates : USSS cover short range threats with the close protection team and long range threats via snipers. Intermediate threats are the responsibility of the local police. It wouldn't surprise me if the USSS snipers had seen him but weren't sure if he was a threat or part of the local police security eta( whose command HQ was apparently that building !)

Everyone projects their own prejudices onto these sort of things

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

"In a leaked video of Trump’s call w/ RFK Jr., Trump says he agrees w/ his anti-vax activism."

“I agree with you, man. Something's wrong with that whole system...you see the baby all of a sudden starting to change radically. I've seen it too many times."

https://x.com/VeraMBergen/status/1813210030054818139

Reactions: Woosh

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Weapons experts worldwide have suggested since Saturday that the AR used Saturday was a poor choice for effective long-range shooting. The shooter was perched on a rooftop approximately 150 yards away from the podium where Trump was speaking"

"That brand is now owned by the parent of South Carolina-based Palmetto State Armory, which Trump himself visited during a campaign stop in 2023 — taking photos with the owner and admiring a Glock handgun with his face engraved in the grip."