Prices of the electricity we use to charge

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Bomb-making materials were found inside Crooks’ vehicle near the Trump rally and at his home, according to two officials who were not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity."

The angle of the shot seems to me a little wrong.
On the map, the guy on the roof was some 200m behind Trump and to his right.
At the moment the shot rang out, Trump had his head turned and looking to the right.
To pierce Trump's right ear and nothing else, the shot must have come from right behind him.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY and Woosh

jamesporritt

Pedelecer
Jul 27, 2021
Aimed for the head. Rookie error. Body is harder to miss. If he'd aimed for his body, trump would be at the very least badly injured.

Last edited:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"During his presidency, Trump received strong backing from the NRA, which praised his commitment to protecting gun rights. He has often spoken at NRA events and endorsed their positions.

In 2017 at the NRA Convention, he said: "I will never, ever infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Never ever. We need that. The world is too dangerous.""

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
ar15 round next to 50cal

every local gun club said no chance using that on there range must be to loud :rolleyes:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
It's a conspiracy theory that Trump got shot. I know that because CNN reported that what happened was that there were some loud noises that caused Trump to fall down. It must have been that sissy Trump was scared by the loud noises, and when he fell, he banged his ear on the stage structure, and a sticking out bolt from its incorrect assembly went through his jacket. CNN is a trusted source, so they can't be wrong. It serves him right. If he had been brave and ignored the noises, like Biden would have, he wouldn't need to buy a new suit.

Anyway, Trump was surrounded by the best agents that diversity, equity and inclusion could provide. There's no way that they'd let an assassin anywhere near.

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
There's no way that they'd let an assassin anywhere near.
is that so? I was looking for an FSB agent in the crowd behind Trump.