Merkybikes M9

Veganarchy Zetetic

Just Joined
Sep 5, 2024
Suffolk
I have purchased 2 bikes from this company and I would not recommend doing business with them for many reasons.

Both rear brakes were not calibrated properly so every time we used them the motor would not work again until turning the bike on and off.

The plastic cover near the cranks had a crack in the exact same place on both bikes.

The rear shock absorber bushing snapped after a couple of weeks on one of the bikes.

The axles do not fit inside the frame properly on either bike, it is much worse on one of them than the other. The drop out hole for the axles has been damaged or drilled way bigger than it is supposed to be.

The safety anti-rotation washers do not even sit inside the frame so they can not do the job they were designed to do = keep you and the bike safe.

These bikes are NOT SAFE to ride and after contacting and sending photos of the damage to both Naomii and the tech support guy they chose to ignore me entirely!

The used bike you looked at was also sold by Naomii (Owner of Merkybikes) on Facebook marketplace for £1300 with only 300km on the clock...