Brexit, for once some facts.

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
tucker Carlson in Russia doing putin interview kill it bang :p
Speaking of hysterical denial (and being bitten in the butt, repeatedly, by stuff we try to disown), isn't it lovely that starmer's being crucified by alleged antisemitism?
almost as much fun as watching tories disembowel themselves with immigration (after brexit "drew a line under it")

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Speaking of hysterical denial (and being bitten in the butt, repeatedly, by stuff we try to disown), isn't it lovely that starmer's being crucified by alleged antisemitism?
it's a cross he wants to bear. I think he has done enough for the JLM.

• Informative
Reactions: jonathan.agnew

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
tiptoeing very carefully around the frightening legal landmines here (as one do), I'd say it depends on what happen in gaza. Starmer has been known to do u turns and change his principles.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I think he's made a very bad mistake in first continuing to support the candidate, but then changing his mind and withdrawing it. He should have instantly withdrawn support the moment the story broke.

It's an anti-semite opening for the Tories and they'll sure as hell use it in the GE run up when all the smears start.

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
clown show :p

• :D
Reactions: MikelBikel

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
Jon is a great comedic p... taker, but not much substance .
Think he's ticked off coz he's never got to interview any world leaders himself.
Qui Bono, simply follow the money, (who got richer) if one wants to know who feeds conflict around the world.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
BBCQT last night was interesting. The audience (Maidenhead) is supposed to reflect the shares of votes, so preprominantly conservatives. I felt a little sorry for Lautra Trott having to defend her goverment with the occasional support from GBNews/Telegraph Camilla Tominey.
The most interesting question was how Labour is going to deliver better public services (NHS, detal care, child minders etc).
We talked a little about the same subjects here in France. The difference is France taxes a fair bit more so it can afford better public services while we have austerity since 2010.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

selling all there propty and shares as well :eek:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
BBCQT last night was interesting. The audience (Maidenhead) is supposed to reflect the shares of votes, so preprominantly conservatives. I felt a little sorry for Lautra Trott having to defend her goverment with the occasional support from GBNews/Telegraph Camilla Tominey.
The most interesting question was how Labour is going to deliver better public services (NHS, detal care, child minders etc).
We talked a little about the same subjects here in France. The difference is France taxes a fair bit more so it can afford better public services while we have austerity since 2010.
Oddly I'm sorry to see the elvis impersonator go
much as I'm warming to truss, moreso after her attempts to rewrite history. Both have been more damaging to conservatism than bunker busters. Under starmer I'm afraid we'll have death by a thousand disingenuous cuts.

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they want us to eat worms and bugs. and pay even more for it :p

Advertisers