Prices of the electricity we use to charge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
If I were sitting in the orbiter, I looked out of the window and saw those tracks with my own eyes, I'd say that they were probably done by humans. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might say that those tracks were added to the photo with a felt tip pen by whoever controlled them before releasing them to the public. If we were to believe that the original moon landing videos were faked, it's not a big step to believe that those photos were faked too.

Other countries have put various objects on the moon that can be seen by powerful telescopes and satellites, but, interestingly, none of them claim to have landed humans there.

On the subject of fake photos and videos, the Royal family admitted that they faked the photo and video of Kate Middleton. The conspiracy theorists are having a field day discussing the third attemp at showing her, where she sat on the bench telling us she has cancer. One thing is sure, that the video is not what it appears. She's supposed to be sitting outside with the sun shining from the right making shadows, but if you look in her right eye, there are two glints, neither of which are the sun because she's facing the wrong way. They're consistent with the typical two studio lights that they put either side behind the camera. Additional to this was this event just before all this fakery started:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BRF/comments/1azx1fk

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
"Engineers reverted to using an earlier mechanical system to produce a small, low power, robust camera. This mechanical system used Scottish innovator John Logie Baird's 'colour field sequential' technology which he first developed in 1928. "
Your mobile phone with modern technology can transmit a few miles. If you see an outside live BBC broadcast, they use a massive dish antenna on a truck to broadcast about 50 miles. The guys on the moon needed to transmit 1/2 million miles, and signal strength is an inverse square law, so you need 100 times the power to transmit 10 times as far. An average mobile TV transmitter uses around 8kw to transmit 50 miles. It would need 800kw to transmit 500 miles, and 800MW to transmit from the moon. Let's say, there isn't as much information in the moon broadcast as normal TV. To get it down to the level of a couple of hundred watts, which is about as much as they could spare, the information would have to be 1/ 4,000,000 of a normal TV broadcast. The antennae on the lander were about the size of a frying pan. What do you reckon?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
ppls logic today is the speed of light is the time it takes to switch on a light bulb ;)

• :D
Reactions: flecc and Woosh

snafu

Pedelecer
Dec 15, 2020
Hall End, North |Warks
Regarding Moon landings etc.. Call me gullible, but yes I believe they happened and I also think the photo's were taken on the moon. But do I think what we have been given as evidence has been enhanced to the extent that what are seen as errors/evidence of collusion are simply mistakes or limitations in whatever photo editor they used in the late 60's to clean them up.

Don't get me started on the Twin Towers though, it takes weeks of analysis to get even a 20 floor office block to come down in a small footprint. 110 floors (2 of them)? No chance, had those come down on their own they would have been spread across several blocks.

TTFN
John.

Reactions: Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

needs more power ;)

Last edited:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Your mobile phone with modern technology can transmit a few miles. If you see an outside live BBC broadcast, they use a massive dish antenna on a truck to broadcast about 50 miles. The guys on the moon needed to transmit 1/2 million miles, and signal strength is an inverse square law, so you need 100 times the power to transmit 10 times as far. An average mobile TV transmitter uses around 8kw to transmit 50 miles. It would need 800kw to transmit 500 miles, and 800MW to transmit from the moon. Let's say, there isn't as much information in the moon broadcast as normal TV. To get it down to the level of a couple of hundred watts, which is about as much as they could spare, the information would have to be 1/ 4,000,000 of a normal TV broadcast. The antennae on the lander were about the size of a frying pan. What do you reckon?
"the radio strength of Voyager 1 is about 23 watts"

Last edited:
Reactions: POLLY and Woosh

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Reactions: POLLY and Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation
there is a lot to be said about older proven designs.
The same applies to bikes. The obsession with lightweight.
To save some reading, the article suggests that the WTC towers collapsed so quickly is because the steel clips that tied the concrete floors to the box frame failed.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: POLLY and flecc
D

Deleted member 16246

I'm not going to talk about Kate Middleton. Her and her family pictures matter not a bit.

The moon is much closer than you think. Not half a million miles, not even a quarter of a million miles.

Radio - you are in my area now. Forgive my corrections to some of your assertions. We are both interested in the truth I think.

Mobile phones have VERY compromised internal antennas. They are not pointed in the direction of the base station mast and they are shielded by the hand holding them, buildings and objects in the environment. Space comms are an entirely different world.

Apollo Comms were done in the S Band at 2.1 GHz uplink using dish antennas which give huge amounts of gain by beaming all the energy in a precise direction. The Uplink power was about 20KW to be received by small dish antenna on the Lunar module.

Downlink comms - the voice, telemetry and TV data, used only 11 watts per carrier, beamed through a small dish to earth, but received by massive - REALLY massive dishes here. The larger the radio dish, the greater the gain in signal reception. You can use the analogy of a REALLY big ear. The Goldstone DSN antenna is 70 meters in diameter. It has a gain of about 63 dbi. As an engineer you know about decibels, so you can work it out that this is a truly huge gain in signal power collected. The signal collected is 2 million times what the antenna itself would connect without that massive dish focusing all the energy it collects onto the actual antenna itself.

If you are interested, and I hope you are since you raised this, you can look at this fascinating page showing what the DSN (Deep Space Network) is receiving right now in each of its several large antennas in different parts of the world. You need several of them because of course, the earth is rotating in space and you need to point them at the spacecraft you want to transmit to or receive from.

If you click on a particular active antenna in the left pane of the graphic and then at the bottom of the right pane, click 'More', you will get all kinds of detail on uplink and downlink power and signal strength in -dbm.

I like to check out the data rate and signal power received when it is communicating with the Voyager Probes of which the most distant is now 15.1 Billion miles away. They get surprising signal strength from Voyagers sent at only 23 watts from Voyager, 15 Billion miles away. The Moon is easy - a mere 239 thousand miles.

Another very relevant feature in calculating required signal power to maintain a radio link, is the bandwidth of the signal required. This you refer to obliquely in your post when you mention the amount of data being transmitted. The greater the radio spectrum required to carry the amount of data, the more power required to carry it. As an example - simple compressed audio like 2g mobile phone channel uses a small amount of radio spectrum and gives muffled audio, but can work effectively with much weaker signal level than 4g which has FAR better hi fidelity audio and data carrying capacity (Mbits a second). 5G (much more bandwidth) requires even higher signal strength at both receivers, which is one reason that the cell size of 5G is so much smaller. Another reason is that you get to share the same radio spectrum among more users that way (smaller cells) giving them a greater share of the available data link each.

The above is relevant because all of the Apollo data was low bandwidth stuff. The TV was very low quality and was transmitted, as I said, on an 11 watt carrier. The moon was so easy that some Radio Amateurs were able to receive the audio channels, and even today some Radio Amateur operators communicate with stations on earth by bouncing signals off the moon, using it as a VERY bad mirror.

I have a radio transmitting license, and back in the 1980s - about 1984, I was interested in space coms and I regularly received weather satellite signals and spacecraft telemetry on home built equipment. I made my own dishes out of wire mesh and dowling and built my own radio gear and a frame store to capture and display the data. Here is a picture from a newspaper article of me (beardy guy) with some Chinese officials demonstrating a setup I had built with some sixth form students. We also used to receive Russian cosmonauts talking on a 143MHZ downlink AM signal from the Mir space station. I also have a confirmation of two way communication with a Russian Amateur Radio satellite which I managed to catch in the 1980s. I transmitted in good morse code, the message: <its call sign> this is <my callsign>. It responded <my callsign> this is <its callsign>. I think there is an old radio tape of it, though I don't know where. That was done with about 25 watts uplink power and a steerable home made beam antenna on 144.621 MHZ and received on an omni directional wire antenna on 28.XXX Mhz. I can't remember the exact frequencies, now, but I remember that as well as swinging the uplink antenna with my rotator to keep the satellite in the beam, I also had to change the dial frequency to allow for the doppler shift as it was speeding towards me, over me and then speeding away. The radio frequency changes as it moves. Morse was used because it has a very low data rate and requires tiny amounts of radio bandwidth so it is comparatively easy with low equipment cost to establish a link. Morse will get through with tiny amounts of radio power and very weak signals.

All of that RS7 satellite link and our VHF and low microwave weather satellite reception was done before decent home computers were available and users had to calculate the satellite position from the ephemeris published in magazines for the particular satellite. It was pretty complicated. The home made chicken wire and dowling antenna in the photo was optimised for 1691Mhz. The actual antenna at the focal point of the dish was a small dipole made of stiff wire - two pieces, 59mm long.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16246

Just looked at that Deep Space Network link page and Voyager 1 which has been transmitting rubbish for months because of a failed computer chip. Voyager 1 is transmitting right now from 24.3 billion kilometers away at 11.14 bst and sending at a bit rate of 40 bits per second.... Signal received at the low noise amplifier after the massive dish in Canberra Australia, 64 meters diameter, is -160 dm milliwatts which is a lot different to what my mobile phone is receiving at -95db milliwatts. The difference is -65db. which is more or less one four millionth of my mobile signal, which is not that strong at this location. This is why the data rate has been slowed right down to 40 bits per second, which in comms terms is extremely slow. My wired Internet speed is about 60 million bits per second on a low cost package.

Why do you think all these talented engineers spend so many billions to trick you Saneagle? I don't get it.

EDIT: These tricky fraudsters have recently solved the failed computer chip in the 44 year old space probe by rearranging the way the data is processed to re -route it away from the signal packaging circuit, up loaded or re-flashed the 15.1 billion miles away space probe and are now able to get sensible data for at least some of its functions. They are working on more re-programming to access other data that is not yet fixed. Why would they bother doing this to con you? What would they have to gain?

From Voyager 1 now, the sun just looks like any other bright star. If it was headed to the nearest star to the sun, which it isn't, it would take another 75,000 years to get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: POLLY

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I can see what's happening and why you're all behaving like programmed cyborgs. You took the clotshots, whereupon the nanoparicles set up AI neuro networks in your body. Now, whenever you're in range of a 5G antenna, the neuro networks make you do what the big boss orders. You can no longer think for yourselves. If only you could go back in time, but you can't, so yah boo sucks to you:

Unfortunately, there is no cure other than to keep clear of 5G.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16246

Ha ha ha - you are winding us up.

Has to be.

Nothing else can explain your anomalous characteristics.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
20240503_153140[1].jpg

i got that today there still trying to kill me off with that toxic crap.

:oops: gas the jews, err cant do that anymore umm carpet bomb them with rainbow bombs :D

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
View attachment 57550

i got that today there still trying to kill me off with that toxic crap.
View attachment 57551
View attachment 57552

:oops: gas the jews, err cant do that anymore umm carpet bomb them with rainbow bombs :D
I'd love to know what there is in your health record that shows you have a weakened immune system. My doctor wanted to put me on beta-blockers because she thought I needed them. I asked her which test showed that I needed them because I hadn't had any tests for two years. Obviously there were none.

The same happened about 6 years ago. They called me in for routine body MOT test, then gave me a score from the results, and the score told them I was at risk, so I needed the medication for the rest of my life. I asked them to explain how the scoring system worked. There were lifestyle questions, actual tests and questions about your family. The greatest number of points were awarded because I answered that my dad was on beta-blockers. When we deducted those points, I was right in the middle of the safe zone. So once anybody agrees to having the medication, all the generations after them have to have it too according to their system.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i dont need to corporates doctor pushing there toxic crap i smoke weed and drink cider give me some of that for free, nope.

D

Deleted member 16246

I'd love to know what there is in your health record that shows you have a weakened immune system. My doctor wanted to put me on beta-blockers because she thought I needed them. I asked her which test showed that I needed them because I hadn't had any tests for two years. Obviously there were none.

The same happened about 6 years ago. They called me in for routine body MOT test, then gave me a score from the results, and the score told them I was at risk, so I needed the medication for the rest of my life. I asked them to explain how the scoring system worked. There were lifestyle questions, actual tests and questions about your family. The greatest number of points were awarded because I answered that my dad was on beta-blockers. When we deducted those points, I was right in the middle of the safe zone. So once anybody agrees to having the medication, all the generations after them have to have it too according to their system.
Chat GPT says this in relation to the question: Why are people prescribed beta blockers?

"Beta blockers are commonly prescribed medications that work by blocking the effects of adrenaline on the body's beta receptors. These medications are primarily used to treat various cardiovascular conditions and are particularly effective in managing high blood pressure (hypertension) and certain heart rhythm disorders (arrhythmias). They're also prescribed for other conditions such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, and even anxiety.

Here are some specific reasons why people might be prescribed beta blockers:

1. **Hypertension**: Beta blockers help lower blood pressure by reducing the workload on the heart and relaxing blood vessels, making it easier for blood to flow.

2. **Heart Arrhythmias**: Beta blockers can help regulate heart rhythm by slowing down the heart rate and reducing the occurrence of irregular heartbeats.

3. **Angina**: Beta blockers can reduce the frequency and severity of angina attacks by decreasing the heart's workload and oxygen demand.

4. **Heart Failure**: In cases of heart failure, beta blockers can improve the heart's function and reduce symptoms like shortness of breath and fatigue.

5. **Migraine Prevention**: Some beta blockers are also used to prevent migraines by reducing the frequency and severity of attacks.

6. **Anxiety**: Certain beta blockers, particularly propranolol, are used off-label to manage performance anxiety, stage fright, and other situational anxiety disorders by blocking the physical symptoms of anxiety, such as rapid heartbeat and trembling.

Overall, beta blockers are versatile medications that are used to manage a range of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels, as well as certain anxiety disorders."

D

Deleted member 16246

I then asked it what signs indicated that a person might have a compromised immune system.

It said:

"A compromised immune system can manifest in various ways, and individuals with weakened immune systems may experience more frequent or severe infections, as well as other symptoms. Here are some signs that may indicate a compromised immune system:

1. **Frequent Infections**: Individuals with compromised immune systems may experience recurrent infections, such as urinary tract infections, respiratory infections (like pneumonia or bronchitis), skin infections, or fungal infections. These infections may be more severe or take longer to resolve than in individuals with healthy immune systems.

2. **Slow Healing**: Wounds, cuts, or sores may take longer than usual to heal in individuals with compromised immune systems. This delayed healing can be due to the immune system's reduced ability to fight off pathogens and promote tissue repair.

3. **Chronic Illnesses**: Certain chronic illnesses may indicate an underlying immune system dysfunction. Autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or multiple sclerosis, occur when the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Chronic inflammatory conditions like inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) may also be associated with immune system dysfunction.

4. **Allergies and Sensitivities**: Individuals with compromised immune systems may be more prone to allergies or sensitivities to various substances. This increased susceptibility may result from the immune system's inability to regulate its responses properly.

5. **Fatigue and Malaise**: Persistent fatigue, weakness, or a general feeling of unwellness (malaise) can be symptoms of immune system dysfunction. The body's immune response requires energy, so a compromised immune system may leave individuals feeling constantly tired or run down.

6. **Enlarged Lymph Nodes**: Swollen or enlarged lymph nodes can be a sign that the immune system is actively responding to an infection or other immune challenge. In individuals with compromised immune systems, swollen lymph nodes may persist or occur more frequently.

7. **Recurrent or Severe Illnesses**: Individuals with compromised immune systems may experience more severe or prolonged illnesses compared to those with healthy immune function. Certain infections, such as pneumonia or sepsis, may pose a greater risk to individuals with weakened immune systems.

8. **Unexplained Weight Loss**: Significant and unexplained weight loss can sometimes be a sign of underlying immune system dysfunction, particularly if accompanied by other symptoms like fatigue or frequent infections.

It's important to note that experiencing one or more of these symptoms does not necessarily mean that a person has a compromised immune system. However, if someone is experiencing persistent or concerning symptoms, they should consult with a healthcare professional for proper evaluation and diagnosis."

I don't even charge for this service. That's either a sign that I don't care about money, or I am mad.