eMTB Recommendations

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
Hi Soundwave we do price match like for like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
can i get a 500w bosch batt for 500 quid?

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
We are committed to local service and have large demo fleets and have higher costs as a result so we can't match good bye (closing down) deals but price and value and a deal are always factors and we do our best.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
so you will sell them lower than the rrp then if you ask?

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
We customise deals so our customers are happy and feel they've got the best result. It's not always about price but that is usually involved.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
bosch 500w 623 uk

yamaha 400w 500 uk

i have to links to buy them for this price so can you match it plus post n packing?

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
Are you currently shopping for a battery? Which is your closest one of our stores?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
what i am asking is can you match the price they cost in Germany cos there cheaper and they still make money ?

Lee Parker

Pedelecer
May 27, 2016
Yorkshire, UK
Brilliant choice of bike, but remember that fitting a dongle will screw up and invalidate the warranty on the bike.
Thanks for the heads up EddiePJ. Few dealers have mentioned the dongles, Im just wanting to get the bike and see how it goes.

Been offered a VERY good deal on a Cube and Bergamont will have a ride around some more dealers this weekend

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
ebike shop will fit a dongle and honer the warranty but dont sell the above bikes.

how does he do this ill tell you no dealers software can tell if a dongle has been used neither can bosch themselves prove it one way or another if one has been used on a bike or not.

no proof has ever been posted buy bosch or any dealers.EVER

what the dongle does is lift the speed limit so makes the motor sclass that bosch also sell with there software and a higher 45kph speed limit.

as all the motors are 350w all you are doing is using the motor what it was made for in the first place so to refuse warranty because a dongle has been used is just nonsense tbh.

so if you want one keep quiet about it on here ect and you will have no problem.

if a dealer says a dongle has been used then ask for proof in righting cos you will not get it.

if it went to court they would not have a leg to stand on as will have no proof one way or the other.

Reactions: Lee Parker