Wisper 705 display

anniesboy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 10, 2023
ox10 0sd
I have recently purchased two Wisper 705 fo myself and wife . I have been unsuccessful in clearing trip mileage. Actually I have no need for this facility as we both use Garmins, the Wispers are "stuck" on trip

I have viewed a video by Wisper also contacted Wisper support who have suggested that to change from trip to ODO I should double click the up or down arrows , their video suggests double click up and down arrows (note note and not or) I have tried clicking quickly to avail

It is no big deal but any suggestion that overcomes this very minor irritant most welcome

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi,

Thanks for investing in a pair of Wispers!

Try this... Once the bike is turned on, from Trip to ODO, Double Click on the UP arrow. It's a fast double click, not two clicks. Press the UP arrow twice as fast as you can. To return to Trip do the same with the DOWN arrow.

Please let me know.

All the best, David

anniesboy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 10, 2023
ox10 0sd
Thank you that has worked on my wife's,I have tried numerous fast clicks on mine with no success
I can now see how the display is set up,I was hoping just to display ODO only.
As mine showing ODO all though the display is saying trip,I can just leave as it is.
As I said I am not interested in trip distance.

PS We are very happy with both bikes, my wife has full throttle mine has pedal assist , after all with a joint age of 157 we need a bit of help now and again. The one thing I changed on both was ditching the saddle quick release as I value my Brooks Flyer to highly to risk quick release