Where Do You Live V2.0

Biker44

Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2012
PE27 - from where you can take the fabulous Guided Bus with your Cyclamatic Foldaway (which I will try presently).

Or go North or South or East or West ... I was once assured there are not many places you can do that from but I'm not entirely convinced, you can do it from Cambridge as well.

steve.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2011
Exeter Devon
Hi Flecc. I've put my pin into the maps but can't seem to get any further and don't no if it's wise to put my post code in here??, regards Steve.
PS eye is better again today but still very bblllluuuurreeeedddddd??

C

Cyclezee

Hi Steve,

Only Flecc and myself are able to edit the map, so one of us will do it for you.
All we need is the first part of your postcode so that actual address can not be located.

Regards,

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Glad the eye is improving Steve, hopefully it will get completely back to normal after the bruising goes. It's bound to take time in such a delicate organ. The map editing is restricted rather than open since it could be wrecked by anyone ill-intentioned. We only need the first half of your postcode to ensure privacy, and then enter you into that zone. I'm by the fifth hole on a golf course!!

N.B. Crossed with John's post.

zebody

Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
East Yorkshire
Zebody

Please pin me to google HU5

danfoto

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2010
Sarfeast England
You're in neptune, riding on Fishtoft Road.
In which case you'd better watch out for my mother-in-law on her mobility scooter!

Please add The Lady Wife and me in TN6.