The white crow cometh

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I can, and will be proved correct. This is just the old perpetual motion scam in another form, perpetual energy production.

I have studied the subject which is physics, and this has to operate within the physical laws which are fully understood at this size level. As always, these fantasies are always about to be demonstrated/proved/invested in etc, never announced after being in full working form ready for utilisation.

What happened to that cold fusion power which was to be demonstrated I think in Greece many months ago? Nothing of course as I said at the time, and this is just the same, never to appear in the real world.

neptune

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2012
Boston lincs
Rossi`s demonstration of his cold fusion reactor went ahead as planned. Naturally it failed to convince all of the sceptics. There are least 5 independent companies working to bring Cold Fusion to market. There is an ongoing demonstration of cold fusion at MIT which has been running continuously for some months.
As regards the Hydro Differential Pressure Exchange overunity device, at this time further discussion is pointless if people will not look at the evidence. A bit like discussing rainbows with a blind man . It is too early for me or anyone else to say "I told you so". When Mark Dansie`s report becomes available, I will provide a link, be it positive or negative.

Advertisers