Stolen in San Francisco, California: Ezee Quando II

bersh

Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 21, my beloved silver, folding Ezee Quando was stolen. Witness describes perpetrator as 5'7" tall, medium build, caucasian complexion, no facial hair, short haircut, wearing yellow nylon windbreaker jacket. My Ezee Quando has a missing component that whomever finds the bike must be able to identify in order to claim substantial reward for return of otherwise complete bicycle including battery; on handlebar, Cateye computer and Bell carry bag. Thanks

C

Cyclezee

Really very sorry Bersh, can't help much from here in the UK. Hope someone sees your bike and you get it back OK.
Have you have got insurance and do you have the serial number from the frame, there can't be many Quandos around?
I can well understand why you would want a Quando in SF with all those hills.
Purely out of intreast, are you allowed to cycle over the bridges?

J:) hn

Last edited by a moderator:

bersh

Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2007
your concern

Thanks so much for your quick response and expression of concern. The dealer I bought it from did not (nor did I) record the serial number, but I have it for the battery. I have followed all procedures by reporting to police, posting it on Craig's List, etc....You can peddle across the Golden Gate Bridge, but not other bridges, at least not the SF Bay Bridge. And the bike would be better with 7 extra gears and a post Aug of 2007 battery, both to deal with those hills. the Bersh

C

Cyclezee

Bersh,
Don't know if you have seen this already, but our resident Guru, Flecc, created his own 6 speed Quando. Click on link qcreation

J:) hn