Spy glasses capture bad driving.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Now that you've lost 3 1/2 stone, isn't there room to stick it up your jumper.
I've lost over 3 and 3/4 stones actually, and it wasn't easy. It takes a special kind of guy will a will of iron. They key isn't hyping yourself up, it's relaxing into it and accepting hunger as just another sensation: hunger isn't appetite. I've had to buy so many new clothes it isn't funny, everything was too big... apart from my old expensive leather jackets and Allsaints "Rockstar" collarless leather shirts, which I have taken to wearing everywhere, even while slow jogging. Reminds me, must connect the guitar to my 200W amps and play some tunes, badly as usual. My neighbours love to hear the din.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I don't wear tin hats.
Couldn't find the link for this cycling cap I bought, not suitable for summer but you could try the camera angled up by sewing the nose bridge of the spy glasses to an area on the forehead section, there are holes for ear scaffolding either side. For warm weather, sew the glasses onto a John McErnroe style headband?

BTW This cap is excellent for winter, thin enough to wear under my jawguarded helmet, provides a bit of warmth and windproofing.

Last edited: