Promotional pricing, up to £900 off A2B & F4W

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
Please just get out and try some proper e bikes first!
I agree with you all the way Eddie. They're hardly bicycles at all. For anyone who actually wants to cycle but perhaps needs a little bit of help, there's plenty of machines around now which actually resemble traditional bicycles and weigh much less than those from Hero Eco....in many cases, much cheaper too!

To be fair, there are some people who make no pretence of wishing to pedal a bike and for them, these machines probably answer their need.

Indalo

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Thanks for your support 12xu22 and DavieH.

Indalo/Eddie

I appreciate your comments, the A2B are larger and heavier bikes than most, maybe even all. However, they offer something different to a different consumer and we appreciate that not everyone wants that style. This is why we have the Fast4ward range, which as 12xu22 points out is very bicycle like!

I'd suggest you try the new Hybrid 24 though, a pure pedelec, using the TMM4 sensor its silky smooth...!

Thanks
M

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
I'd suggest you try the new Hybrid 24 though, a pure pedelec, using the TMM4 sensor its silky smooth...!

Thanks
M

I tried to find some information on the model you mention but I think I must have got the wrong bike. The one I found weighs in at 29Kgs and I can't agree that's very bicycle-like. Perhaps I've been looking at the spec of an old model?

Indalo

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
I tried to find some information on the model you mention but I think I must have got the wrong bike. The one I found weighs in at 29Kgs and I can't agree that's very bicycle-like. Perhaps I've been looking at the spec of an old model?

Indalo
Hi Indalo

This is the newer one: Ultra Motor with the smaller battery box (Same capacity) its 25kgs

Thanks
Mark

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
Pricing is as follows:

F4W Peak: RRP: £1249 | Promo price: £999
A2B Hybrid 26: RRP: £1799 | Promo price: £899
A2B Hybrid 24: RRP: £1999 | Promo price: £1699
A2B Metro Gen2: RRP: £2499 | Promo price: £1999

Thanks for looking

Mark[/QUOTE]

Hi Mark...do you have a promotional price on the fast4ward "RIDE" stepthrough ?

thanks....Mike C

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Pricing is as follows:

F4W Peak: RRP: £1249 | Promo price: £999
A2B Hybrid 26: RRP: £1799 | Promo price: £899
A2B Hybrid 24: RRP: £1999 | Promo price: £1699
A2B Metro Gen2: RRP: £2499 | Promo price: £1999

Thanks for looking

Mark
Hi Mark...do you have a promotional price on the fast4ward "RIDE" stepthrough ?

thanks....Mike C[/QUOTE]

Hi Mike,

We always look after returning customers! I'll PM you

Thanks
Mark

Yorkshiresurfer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 18, 2012
A2B hybrid 26 or fast4ward peak

Hi Mark,

Wondering if you could help.

I am keen to enter the world of e-bikes and like both your a2b and fast4ward range.

I am planning on using the biker mainly on canal towpaths and similar 'off road' surfaces.

Just a few questions ? The fast4ward bike seems like a good option but is there any option for an 'off road' button like on the wisper, to add a slight kick to the top speed.

Secondly the a2b 26 hybrid : is this pedal assist only if so is it possible to add a 'throttle?' respons and how comparable would the power be to the fast4ward.

I need the maximum power as I live around the hills near bolton and need assistance going up !

Finally, I notice the 'discounts' being offered at the moment, my local dealer is Valley Scooters in Bolton, I hoped to buy the bike on the cycle to work scheme , they are currently selling the fast4ward at £1250, would this dealer be aware of the current discounts as the maximum the cycle scheme can support is £1000 ?

Sorry for the multitude of ?'s but I want to make the right decision.

Best wishes,

Sean

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi Mark,

Wondering if you could help.

I am keen to enter the world of e-bikes and like both your a2b and fast4ward range.

I am planning on using the biker mainly on canal towpaths and similar 'off road' surfaces.

Just a few questions ? The fast4ward bike seems like a good option but is there any option for an 'off road' button like on the wisper, to add a slight kick to the top speed.

Secondly the a2b 26 hybrid : is this pedal assist only if so is it possible to add a 'throttle?' respons and how comparable would the power be to the fast4ward.

I need the maximum power as I live around the hills near bolton and need assistance going up !

Finally, I notice the 'discounts' being offered at the moment, my local dealer is Valley Scooters in Bolton, I hoped to buy the bike on the cycle to work scheme , they are currently selling the fast4ward at £1250, would this dealer be aware of the current discounts as the maximum the cycle scheme can support is £1000 ?

Sorry for the multitude of ?'s but I want to make the right decision.

Best wishes,

Sean
Hi Sean

Thanks for your message.

I am afraid there is no 'off road' option, the bike will assist to 15.5 - 17mph. You probably dont want to be going much faster than that on a canal towpath either!

The Hybrid, is pedal assist only, it uses the Germany TMM4 torque sensor, I am afraid there is no throttle option.

My advice would be the Fast4ward Peak, Ian and Sue at Valley Scooters are aware of the discounts and will be able to help you

Come back to me with any further questions

Many thanks
Mark