Promotional pricing, up to £900 off A2B & F4W

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Good morning all;

As you know we have had a turbulent time over the past few months. We are now up and running and stronger than ever with the great support of Hero Motor Corp.

To give something back for all the support we were given through our rough patch, we have initiated some promotional pricing for the month of February. If interested in purchasing then please approach your local dealer.

Pricing is as follows:

F4W Peak: RRP: £1249 | Promo price: £999
A2B Hybrid 26: RRP: £1799 | Promo price: £899
A2B Hybrid 24: RRP: £1999 | Promo price: £1699
A2B Metro Gen2: RRP: £2499 | Promo price: £1999

Thanks for looking

Mark

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
A2B hybrid is looking like a bit of a bargin!

Iain225

Just Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Hi first post on this site despite checking it out over the past few days. I'm currently looking to buy my first ebike and had been thinking along the lines of Wisper / Juicy sport.
I'd never actually heard of A2B before and after having looked at their site the Hybrid A2B 26 looks pretty close to the competition. My only concern is the weight and the Battery is 9.4A .
Does anyone have any advice on the performance etc. Also where are they manufactured?
Many thanks for a great forum.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Iain,

A warm welcome to the forum. As newbie, if you pardon the expression, my advice is to do as much research as possible, both test rides and reading the forum before making a decision what to buy.

We have the excellent value eZee Sprint Primo available from stock, you can find out more by clicking the following link Bikes & Conversion Kits - Cyclezee Ltd

Regards,

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Does anyone have any advice on the performance etc. Also where are they manufactured?
Welcome to the forum Iain.

They are at the powerful end of the spectrum and riders can be seen spinning along at a fair pace without pedalling when they feel like it. As with most hub motor bikes, they are made in either Taiwan or China at present, Mark will confirm which. Ultramotor has now been taken over by Hero Motor Corporation, India's largest powered two wheeler manufacturer which was set up originally as a joint venture with Honda.

Last edited:

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi first post on this site despite checking it out over the past few days. I'm currently looking to buy my first ebike and had been thinking along the lines of Wisper / Juicy sport.
I'd never actually heard of A2B before and after having looked at their site the Hybrid A2B 26 looks pretty close to the competition. My only concern is the weight and the Battery is 9.4A .
Hi Iain

Welcome to the forum.

The Hybrid 26 is a great bike, but yes it is heavy and it is a 9ah Lithium Ion battery. Its on the large side, so I truly recommend you try one first and compare it back to back with other models you were considering before making a final decision.

They are all of German design and manufactured in Taiwan/China.

Let me know if you need further details.
Thanks
Mark

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Welcome to the forum Iain.

They are at the powerful end of the spectrum and riders can be seen spinning along at a fair pace without pedalling when they feel like it. As with most hub motor bikes, they are made in either Taiwan or China at present, Mark will confirm which. Ultramotor has now been taken over by Hero Motor Corporation, India's largest powered two wheeler manufacturer which was set up originally as a joint venture with Honda.
Thanks Flecc!

hsiaolc

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 1, 2012
Good morning all;

F4W Peak: RRP: £1249 | Promo price: £999
A2B Hybrid 26: RRP: £1799 | Promo price: £899
A2B Hybrid 24: RRP: £1999 | Promo price: £1699
A2B Metro Gen2: RRP: £2499 | Promo price: £1999

Thanks for looking

Mark
The A2B Hybrid 26 looks really tempting!

You mentioned it is pretty big. I know 30kg is very heavy but I guess most elec are around that weight anyway?

Or am I wrong?

I am 5'7 so is the hybrid 26 for me? I personally prefer big wheels as to small wheels.

Iain225

Just Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Morning To everyone

many thanks for all your help and information, I shall try and get a trial of the 26 Hybrid and compare against the others.

much appreciated

Cheers
Iain

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
The A2B Hybrid 26 looks really tempting!

You mentioned it is pretty big. I know 30kg is very heavy but I guess most elec are around that weight anyway?

Or am I wrong?

I am 5'7 so is the hybrid 26 for me? I personally prefer big wheels as to small wheels.
Hi Hsiaolc

Sizing should be find for you. I suggest you try one at a dealers store

Many thanks
Mark

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Most bikes are around the 20kg - 25kg. The weight isn't the most important factor though on an ebike.
UNLESS you are carrying it.

Unpowered I'm sure you'll only be able to go slow and steady. But i'd be more interested in the balance of how the bike feels rather than a few kilo.

For the price though it is tempting as its a huge discount.

hgbiker

Oct 13, 2009
Welwyn Garden City
Hi will all dealers be aware of the promotional pricing and if they do not have a particular model are they going to be able to order one in?

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi,

They have all got the promotional pricing, and yes, if they don't have a particular model we can dispatch from here to them

Many thanks
Mark

Hi will all dealers be aware of the promotional pricing and if they do not have a particular model are they going to be able to order one in?

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi, many thanks I will try and get a test ride arranged.
We also do a 'Try before you buy scheme' which you can organise through your dealer. We basically lend a bike to you for 3 days FOC. If you decide to buy there is no cost, else there is a £39.99 charge to cover the postage.

hgbiker

Oct 13, 2009
Welwyn Garden City
That sounds a great idea. My nearest dealer is Smartebike in Borehamwood Herts and I am keen to have a look at both the Metro and the 24/26 Hybrids. If they do the try before you buy scheme I may well take advantage of it.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Sorry but I dont think that anything at this kind of weight can be even be considered an e bike...More a moped/scooter IMO, and did I hear recently on here that new regs propose a limit of 25kg for any e bike with throttle?

Please just get out and try some proper e bikes first!