Prices of the electricity we use to charge

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
What about self-driving motorbikes? How will self-driving cars deal with motorbikes? How will the big boss deal with motorbikes?
The same as always I suppose, ever greater restriction.

At 16 very long ago I could get a full motorcycle driving licence with a simple driving test on a bicycle with a tiny motor attached.

Compare that with today with an an endless array of m/c licence groups, power restrictions, age restrictions, CBT and two stage driving tests. And hovering in the background for many years the calls to ban motorcycles from the roads altogether, politically very easy to do.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
you don't have to put your foot down. The bike will work like a car. It has extra retractable legs.
I just got back from the Honda shop. I couldn't see any self-driving ones there in any colour. I did see one with retractable legs though. It was mine. You sit on it when the legs are down, and sort of roll it forward, which makes the legs retract, but you still need to have your own legs on the ground to stop the bike falling over. I tried everything to coax it to drive me home, but it just sat there grinning at me, so I had to take control and drive it myself, which worked sort of OK.

• :D
Reactions: flecc and Woosh

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Saving money regularly can help improve sleep, a new report suggests."

"A recent Stanford University study uncovered a possible link between erectile dysfunction and insomnia"

"The baby bust: how Britain’s falling birthrate is creating alarm in the economy"

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
not put my aircon on in 3-4 years NOW IT IS GETTING COLDER LOL.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I tell you what, this must be the hottest July for 500 years. I'm just waiting for the BBC announcement. Their weather map has already turned red. It's going to be purple before the end of the month.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I tell you what, this must be the hottest July for 500 years. I'm just waiting for the BBC announcement. Their weather map has already turned red. It's going to be purple before the end of the month.
ot massive enough to go supernova or collapse into a black hole, the Sun will have a more modest but still devastating death. Roughly 10 billion years from now, having swallowed a few of the inner rocky planets, the Sun will finally shed what remains of its body, leaving only its bones behind.26 Oct 2023

Temperature records from thermometers and weather stations exist only for a tiny portion of our planet's 4.54-billion-year-long life. By studying indirect clues—the chemical and structural signatures of rocks, fossils, and crystals, ocean sediments, fossilized reefs, tree rings, and ice cores—however, scientists can infer past temperatures.