Pity the colour blind!

neptune

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2012
Boston lincs
As I said earlier, I once failed a colour blindness test. On reflection, I should have said to the tester that the colour I could not see was just a pigment of his imagination!

dianefairhall

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 15, 2012
Langcliffe, North Yorkshire
Blimey Tom! You sounded just like Donald Rumsfeld then.....

.......(The message is that there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.)

Indalo
That sounds like Sir Humphrey from Yes Minister! :D

danfoto

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2010
Sarfeast England
I got 313
Do I win?
In a word, no. Try doing it again in a dark room?

Apparently about 10% of males have some form of colour vision deficiency, but only 0.5% of women. Certainly when I do that online version of the FM100 test, I can rarely get much below 20, and that on a properly calibrated monitor. The Lady Wife, however, has no problem getting into single figures.