Patience tested yet again - Kit delayed

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
I have been waiting for about 6 weeks for the new batch of Daahub's to come in. For one reason or another the date has slipped again and I then took the chance of a very good deal on a Bionx kit. It was due to arrive today but delay has struck again and it will now not arrive until Monday. How frustrating !!! At least I can see it in the Fedex system.

I have not been the luckiest with my ebiking so far. At least the Trek 6000 donor bike is perfect. Will update you all next week.

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
I have been waiting for about 6 weeks for the new batch of Daahub's to come in. For one reason or another the date has slipped again and I then took the chance of a very good deal on a Bionx kit. It was due to arrive today but delay has struck again and it will now not arrive until Monday. How frustrating !!! At least I can see it in the Fedex system.

I have not been the luckiest with my ebiking so far. At least the Trek 6000 donor bike is perfect. Will update you all next week.
Hope it all goes well when you get the kit! Its frustrating when things don't arrive

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
This time it was just a Fedex issue. Hopefully Monday will see me sorted. Does anyone happen to know if a standard depth socket will fit the over the axle and nuts on a Bionx or do I need a deep socket. I plan to use a 1/2" Drive torque wrench to make sure they are done up just so. Another thought comes to mind will a standard ring spanner be enough to undo them in the event of a puncture on the road.

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi when you receive the kit put up some photos and we can then advise

Also beware FedEx will want vat and duty approx 26 % off the total invoice including delivery as this is a vat able service

Sorry if you was not expecting that

Frank

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
It is a UK product not USA import. I looked at your kits Frank and was impressed but I did not want a throttle just pedelec. I would say if you want a throttle based product you would have had my pound notes.

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi

Just out off interest which supplier in the UK

I am sure other members will be very interested in the project

and don't worry not buying a kit from me I will still help all I can

I do recommend other suppliers

Frank

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
I must be fated. The kit has arrived and the HiPower Model HP204L2 charger is dead on arrival. troubleshooting at Bionx says to wiggle the voltage selection switch backwards and forwards to reset charger. I have done this several times to no avail. Cycle Heaven are sending a new one out in the post but does anyone have a fix?