Increased wheel drag and vibration when freewheeling

PaulM

Pedelecer
Oct 29, 2017
Portsmouth
Yeah, they never heard of it before and you believed them? How come I was able to tell you what the problem was straight away and how to solve it? Am I a messenger sent from god to tell you?
It's possible that it's not a common problem with the Wisper and I was unlucky. It's also possible that other people don't recognise the problem and live with it.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Yeah, they never heard of it before and you believed them? How come I was able to tell you what the problem was straight away and how to solve it? Am I a messenger sent from god to tell you?
Thanks Paul, I am pleased we were able to fix the problem for you.

@saneagle If we say we have not heard of the problem before as does our dealer why would you intimate we were both lying? It is obvious from your posts that you have an issue with me personally or my business Wisper, would you like to call me to have a friendly chat? I am not sure how we have affected or upset you, but would like to find out and see if we can repair the damage. You have started to make my visits to Pedelecs most unpleasant.

All the best, David

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Thanks Paul, I am pleased we were able to fix the problem for you.

@saneagle If we say we have not heard of the problem before as does our dealer why would you intimate we were both lying? It is obvious from your posts that you have an issue with me personally or my business Wisper, would you like to call me to have a friendly chat? I am not sure how we have affected or upset you, but would like to find out and see if we can repair the damage. You have started to make my visits to Pedelecs most unpleasant.

All the best, David
The only reason anyone might not have heard of this problem before would be because they are new to hub-motors. This problem has been going on since hub-motors were fitted with clutches. On this forum, we've had very many instances of it over the years with probably every type of geared hub-motor, including Bafang, Shengyi and AKM. Maybe your guy didn't know about it because he's had his head burried in the sand. It's for you and he to explain that.

I have never given any indications that I have any problem with you or your business. I've recommended your bikes many times. The only issue is the one you've now created by such accusations. Yeah, I'm going to love you now! It wasn't my fault that you sold a defective bike to the guy. All I did was tell him how to fix it without bothering you, and that's what I get for it. Can you show me anywhere where I said anything bad about the bike or the brand - no, because I didn't.

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Saneagle, to be fair it was not you that I was thinking of... I was another member of the forum that seems to have a problem with me so please accept my apologies.

When I read your comment...

"Yeah, they never heard of it before and you believed them?"

I got a bit tired and emotional and mistakenly thought you were the same person! :oops:

All the best, David

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Hi Saneagle, to be fair it was not you that I was thinking of... I was another member of the forum that seems to have a problem with me so please accept my apologies.

When I read your comment...

"Yeah, they never heard of it before and you believed them?"

I got a bit tired and emotional and mistakenly thought you were the same person! :oops:

All the best, David
OK apology accepted. I'll consider you my friend again. It did hurt though.

Advertisers