Home Ruination by Ebike Battery Fire Expulserating PreTerminator™®©℠

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021
I was never taken in by Blakes 7, ORAC was clearly fake.

I am sure everyone else also noticed that although Blakes 7 was supposadly many many years in the future, ORACs insides contained a bit of 0.1" copper stripboard, labeled as RadioSpares\RSComponents as I recall.

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I was never taken in by Blakes 7, ORAC was clearly fake.

I am sure everyone else also noticed that although Blakes 7 was supposadly many many years in the future, ORACs insides contained a bit of 0.1" copper stripboard, labeled as RadioSpares\RSComponents as I recall.
Whatever happened to those dudes?

It's a well known fact our future selves in UFOs use wormholes to visit the past to shop, avoiding crushing butterfly wings.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
This Home Ruination by Ebike Battery Fire Expulserating PreTerminator™®©℠ is working well - has provided peace of mind, hasn't prompted me to throw my soon to be flaming battery out of the window. Weather has turned a bit cooler, therefore I have set the motorbike horn to sound 6°C over the ambient 15.8°C air temperature of the room it's charging in. Did a quick test of the horn first via the inline switch, to check function. I'm ready to expulserate my ebike battery within seconds.